Get ready to take your Snapchat game to the next level with the amazing AI-generated images. Yes, you read that right, Snapchat has added a touch of artificial intelligence magic to your snaps, making your friends wonder if you’ve got a secret graphic designer on speed dial. Read on to learn how to create and send AI-generated images on Snapchat and give your snaps a futuristic makeover.
How to Create and Send AI-generated Images on Snapchat+
Snapchat has dropped some new AI-powered features for Snapchat Plus subscribers, allowing users to create and send AI-generated images based on a text prompt. These AI features will also allow users to edit the image and add a message before sending it off to friends and family on the app. To access and use the AI image generator:
1. Tap on the AI button on the right side of your screen.
2. Tap the input bar and type a prompt, or use one of the suggested prompts.
3. Tap Search to begin the image generation based on your prompt.
4. Preview the image and decide if you want the image to be blurred or not
5. Once the image is generated, you can edit and download. To share it with others, tap on Send To and choose the users.
Other Unique Features of this Snapchat AI Update
Snapchat with the help of AI is offering more ways to create, edit, and capture images for its Plus subscribers to help them have more fun with their friends.
- If you accidentally zoom in too close, the AI-powered extend tool on the camera will broaden your Lens to provide you with the full picture.
- The subscribers will get one free pack of 8 Dreams/month, which is the imaginative Generative AI selfies monthly.
- The AI will present you with a few prompt suggestions that will save you the hassle of typing the complete prompt by yourself.
An important note is that these new features are rolling out regionally and may not be found in your region. Also, Snapchat is planning to introduce new AI capabilities and improve the provided ones.
Also Read: How to Tell If Someone Has Snapchat Plus
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Are these Snapchat AI features free?
Ans. No, these newly launched AI features of Snapchat are not free. To get access to these features, you must have a Plus subscription which will cost you $3.99 per month.
Q2. Can Snapchat AI send snaps back?
Ans. Yes, the Snap My AI can send back a snap in reaction to what you’re doing. For example, if you send a picture of your pizza to My AI, it might recommend a recipe to you.
Q3. Is Snap AI on Android?
Ans. Yes, the Snap AI is available on Android. It is advised to keep your app updated to access the newly launched features.
Q4. Are these AI features available globally?
Ans. Snapchat has announced that these new features are rolling out now, but that regional availability may vary.
Snapchat is getting even more creative with AI and with the ability to create and send AI-generated images on Snapchat, users can get a more creative enhance their experience. Stay tuned to Techcult for more such app updates.