If you find managing multiple Facebook accounts overwhelming, merging them into one can simplify your connections and enhance your social presence. In this guide, we’ll explore whether it’s possible to combine two Facebook accounts into a single one. Let’s begin the journey to discover how to streamline your experience!
Table of Contents
How to Combine Two Facebook Accounts
Combining two Facebook accounts directly is not possible because there is no built-in option for it. However, in this guide, we’ll walk you through alternative methods to merge your accounts in detail. By doing so, you can streamline the scrolling process and have all your content in one place. So, keep reading.
Can I Combine My 2 Facebook Accounts?
No, you cannot combine your 2 Facebook accounts. Facebook does not provide you with the option to merge accounts, so you have to move all the data from one account into another manually and ask your friends to accept requests from your other account.
Once you have done that, you can safely delete your first account and use the other one. That is the only way you can combine your 2 Facebook accounts into one.
To perform this action on your accounts, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Download the Data
Note: Make sure you are logged into the Facebook app with your first account.
1. Open the Facebook app and tap on the hamburger menu icon.
2. Tap on the Settings icon, scroll down to Your information section and tap on Download your information.
3. Tap on Request a download.
4. Tap on Complete copy.
5. Tap on Submit request and wait for the approval, then tap on Download.
6. Enter the password and tap on Continue to download the data.
2. Send Friend Requests
The next step to combine two Facebook accounts is to tell all your Facebook friends from your first account to accept their request from their second account. After that, log into Facebook with your second account and send friend requests to all your friends of your first account.
3. Re-Upload the Data
Extract the data from the downloaded file and upload everything to your second account. Once done uploading, move on to the final step.
4. Delete the Account
Log in to your first Facebook account and follow the steps in How to Delete Old Facebook Account to delete your first account.
What Happens if I Have Two Facebook Accounts?
Listed below are the things that can happen if you have two Facebook accounts:
- It is a violation of Facebook’s policy, and both accounts can face suspension.
- You’ll have to manage both accounts individually, which can be difficult.
- Nothing will happen if you have both accounts with different verification methods and of different names.
- Facebook does not allow merging accounts, so you’ll have to switch between them every time you have to use the other account.
We hope you have found information regarding how to combine two Facebook accounts helpful. If you have any suggestions or questions, drop them in the comment section below.