With over 50000 associates and a global presence across nine countries, Fidelity emerges as one of the biggest and most reliable brokerage firms. It looks after everything from your retirement needs to investment management and easy-to-use investment tools. But maybe you’ve been meaning to learn more about fidelity investments, like how to close Fidelity account and liquidate my fidelity account. Well, this article has answers to all your questions regarding Fidelity Investments. And with the help of this article, you will also learn to contact Fidelity virtual assistant.
Table of Contents
- How to Close Fidelity Account
- What are Fidelity Investments?
- How to Login to Fidelity Account?
- Can I Cash Out My Fidelity Account?
- Is There a Fee to Close a Fidelity Account?
- What is Fidelity Close Account Fee?
- Where to Find Fidelity Close Account Form?
- How Long Does It Take for a Fidelity Account to Close?
- How Do I Liquidate My Fidelity Account?
- How to Contact Fidelity Virtual Assistant?
- How to Contact Fidelity Investments Customer Service?
- How to Close Fidelity Account?
- What is Fidelity NetBenefits Phone Number?
- Does Fidelity charge to close an IRA account?
How to Close Fidelity Account
If you also want to learn more about how everything at Fidelity works and how their accounts are closed, continue reading this article until the end.
What are Fidelity Investments?
Fidelity Investments is a renowned brokerage firm that deals with fund distribution and manages mutual funds. It further helps with investment advice, retirement services, index funds, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, asset custody, and life insurance.
In simple words, it is your ultimate solution to different financial requirements. Apart from this, Fidelity extends its aid to teach beginner investors by providing extensive educational resources. With its 3 layers of advanced identity protection and the highest cashback rate for purchases, you get to enjoy exclusive management benefits. This is how Fidelity helps you grow financially and become more stable than ever.
How to Login to Fidelity Account?
Here are the steps that will guide you to logging in to your fidelity account.
Note: If you already have an account with Fidelity NetBenefits, you can use the same password and username to log in.
1. Visit the Fidelity Log In page on your PC or laptop.
2. Next, enter your Username and Password and click on Log In.
Also Read: How Can You Log into Hulu on Roku
Can I Cash Out My Fidelity Account?
Yes, you can definitely cash out from your Fidelity account.
Is There a Fee to Close a Fidelity Account?
Yes, Fidelity may charge a minimal fee to close an account.
What is Fidelity Close Account Fee?
Fidelity close account fee is $50.
Where to Find Fidelity Close Account Form?
You can find Fidelity Account forms, Transaction forms, and IRA on the Fidelity Online Forms and Applications page. However, Fidelity does not offer an account closing form. Continue reading to know how to close your Fidelity account.
Also Read: How to Close GoDaddy Account
How Long Does It Take for a Fidelity Account to Close?
It usually, takes 10 days to close an account.
How Do I Liquidate My Fidelity Account?
Here are the steps that will guide you to liquidate your fidelity account.
1. Log in to your Fidelity account.
2. Next, click on Transfer from the options available at the top.
3. Select the account in Transfer From and Transfer To.
Note: Specify where you want the money to be transferred by selecting banks linked for EFT or linking a bank account to a Fidelity account.
4. Next, enter the required amount and click on Continue.
5. Now, review all the details and click on Submit to cash out your Fidelity account.
How to Contact Fidelity Virtual Assistant?
You can contact Fidelity virtual assistant by visiting the Fidelity Customer Service page and clicking on Start chat from the Ask the Virtual Assistant tab.
Also Read: How to Contact Apple Live Chat Team
How to Contact Fidelity Investments Customer Service?
You will have to visit the Fidelity Customer Service page first. Here you will find three methods to get in touch with the Fidelity customer support team. You can ask the Virtual Assistant, Chat live with the team, or simply give them a Call on the listed numbers.
How to Close Fidelity Account?
Currently, Fidelity allows you to shut brokerage or cash management accounts with zero balance through Virtual Assistant. Likewise, for all other accounts, you will have to connect with a Fidelity representative by calling on 800-343-3548 to shut all other accounts.
Note: Always ensure to keep necessary information like your Address, phone number, account number, and last four digits of your Social Security number ready. After all, this will be used for confirming your identity.
What is Fidelity NetBenefits Phone Number?
The Fidelity NetBenefits contact number is 800-343-0860.
Does Fidelity charge to close an IRA account?
Yes, Fidelity charges a fee if you want to close an IRA or any other account.
- Is Snapchat Being Deleted?
- How to Get Rid of Wayfair Professional
- How Do I Get a Human at Verizon Customer Service
- How to Close and Delete Your Microsoft Account
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn how to close Fidelity account. Feel free to contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.