Often your computer system comes across many problems while shutting down, booting up, and even running various applications. Many tech gurus suggest executing Clean Install of your Windows can fix these issues. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide that will teach you how to perform Clean Install in Windows 11 without a USB drive.
How to Clean Install Windows 11
To clean install Windows means to remove the hard drive and apply a fresh copy of the operating system. This process is helpful in fixing various OS issues in your computer and often requires a USB drive to load a new OS. However, if you don’t have an external drive, in this guide, we will discuss how you can clean and install your Windows 11 computer without a USB drive.
Note: When you perform a clean install of Windows, it can remove everything on the target drive therefore crucial precautions must be taken to reduce the chances of data loss or other problems. There must be a backup of the computer files before performing the following steps.
You can follow these steps to safely perform a clean install of Windows 11:
1. Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) from the official Microsoft website.
2. Tap open once the file is downloaded.
3. Tap on setup once the file is opened.
4. Tap Next to start with the process of Clean Installation.
5. Tap Accept in order to accept the terms and conditions for the steps further.
6. Select Personal files only to keep the files on your computer and delete the rest of the apps and settings.
Note: If you need to clear everything from your device then you can also select Nothing to erase everything including all the files, apps, and settings.
7. Tap Yes to continue the setup.
Also Read: How to do a Clean Install of Windows 10
We hope this article helped you learn how to perform a clean Install of Windows 11. Keep reading our blog for such helpful guides! Feel free to leave your suggestions & and queries in the comment section below.