If you find it tedious to navigate complex menus on your console, imagine how convenient it would be to make adjustments to it with just your smartphone! In this article, we will guide you through the simple steps of how to change your Xbox One background with phone, making the process hassle-free and enjoyable.
Table of Contents
How to Change Xbox One Background with Phone
Changing the background of your Xbox One with your phone is a breeze. You have the option to set a custom or solid image as your background. You can even edit the images beforehand for a personalized touch. Read on to discover how to make it happen!
Can I Change My Xbox One Background from the App?
Yes, you can alter Xbox One background with the mobile Xbox app.
To change your Xbox One background with your mobile by following the below-mentioned steps:
Note: Make sure you have downloaded the custom image on your Xbox One
1. Enable the Remote feature on Xbox One and connect your console to the Xbox app.
2. From the Xbox app, go to CONSOLES.
3. Tap on the connected Xbox One console and select the Remote option.
4. Using the Remote control on your phone, open the Guide menu on your Xbox One.
5. From the Guide menu go to Profile & system and then, Settings.
6. In the General section, select Personalization.
7. Go to My background and select Custom image.
8. Select the image and click on it to set it as your Xbox One background.
Also Read: Can You Have a Live Background on Xbox?
How Do You Connect Phone to Xbox One
To connect your phone to Xbox One, just follow these steps:
Note: Make sure you are connected to a 7-10 Mbps Wi-Fi connection and have downloaded and signed into the Xbox app with the same account as in the Xbox One.
1. In the guide menu of your Xbox One, go to Profile & System to open Settings.
2. Go to Devices & Connections from the settings.
3. Go to Remote features and select Enable remote features option.
4. Now, go to the Xbox app preferences option to select Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox console.
5. Go back to the Remote features section to select Test remote play.
6. Once testing is done, select ENABLE REMOTE PLAY.
7. Open the Xbox app on your phone and tap on the connect console icon at the top right of the screen.
8. Tap on the GET STARTED button.
9. Tap on Set up a new console option.
10. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your console to the Xbox app.
Once done, connect your Xbox Bluetooth controller to your Xbox app.
How Do I Upload Pictures From My Phone to My Xbox One
Along with changing background via your mobile, you must know how to upload pictures from your phone to your Xbox One. To upload images, follow these steps:
Note: Make sure to download and sign in to the Microsoft One Drive on your console as well as your phone with the same Microsoft account.
1. Open the Microsoft OneDrive app on your phone.
2. Tap on the plus icon at the top right of the screen.
3. Tap on the Upload option from the bottom menus.
4. Select a picture from your device and upload it to OneDrive.
5. Go to your Xbox One console and open the Microsoft OneDrive app.
6. Go to the uploaded picture on your OneDrive account and download it.
We trust that this article has helped you change the background of your Xbox One using your phone. We would greatly appreciate hearing about your experience reading this article. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment section below.