Have your friends ever pranked you by messing up language settings on the Twitter app? You know the confusion it creates. As a global platform, it connects people from all over the world. Thus, to ensure a personalized and comfortable experience, it provides an option for users to set the language of the interface as preferred. Well, it’s time to pay back as this article will help you learn how to change the language on Twitter on the mobile app and the desktop version. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
How to Modify Twitter Language
Twitter is an ideal platform to connect with influential people, get real-time news, and exchange POVs on different topics. However, being stuck with an unfamiliar language can cause you to miss out on trends and leave you yearning for a familiar experience.
Change Language on Twitter Mobile App
If you use your smartphone to navigate through the world of endless tweets and hashtags, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Twitter app and tap on the profile picture at the top left corner of the screen.
2. Tap on Settings & Support, followed by Settings and privacy.
3. Choose Accessibility, display and languages from the menu.
4. Tap on Languages.
5. Tap on Other Languages and select your preferred language from the options.
6. Finally, tap Done to save the settings.
Also Read: How to See Comments on Twitter
Switch Language on Twitter Desktop
If you use the PC to get your daily dose of news and entertainment from Twitter, here are the steps you can follow to change the language:
1. Launch the Twitter website and click the More icon from the menu on your left.
2. Choose Settings and Support and then Settings and privacy.
3. Now, click on Accessibility, display, and languages.
4. Click on Languages, followed by Display language.
5. Click on the drop-down arrow beside your current language.
6. Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
7. Once you are done, click on Save.
Recommended: How to Check Hidden Replies on Twitter
That is it! To be able to change the language on Twitter can be a simple yet powerful way to elevate your experience on the platform. We hope this article was helpful to you. Let us know if you have any queries or suggestions in the comments box below.