Want to add a personalized touch to your Facebook interactions? One way to do this is to change the backdrop color. In this article, we’ll show you different methods for how to change the Facebook background color on your iPhone, making it more visually appealing and unique. So, let’s dive into these tricks and give your Facebook profile a makeover.
Table of Contents
How to Change Facebook Background Color on iPhone
Are you bored with how your Facebook profile looks? Do you want to give it a fresh and new look? Just like how appearances matter in real life, they also matter on social media. When you have the ability to customize your Facebook background, it can make your experience more enjoyable and exciting. So, let’s give it a go.
Note: The availability of these methods and features changes often, so we advise you to explore the latest options within the Facebook platform and related apps for the most up-to-date customization possibilities.
Method 1: Turn On Dark Mode
To change the Facebook background color from white to black on iPhone, you can simply enable the Dark Mode feature. Once Dark Mode has been enabled, the backdrop color changes to a richer, darker hue. In addition to adding a distinctive aesthetic appeal, this also helps reduce eye strain, especially in environments with poor lighting. Here’s how you can turn on Dark Mode:
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and tap on the three horizontal lines.
2. From the screen that appears, tap on the settings icon on the top right.
3. Under the Preferences section, tap on Dark Mode.
4. Select On to change the color of the background.
Method 2: Add Background to Text Post
In order to change Facebook background color from black to white on iPhone, you can also add background to text posts and this is how you can go about it.
1. Open the Facebook app and tap on What’s on your mind?
2. Tap on the three vertical dots in the menu and select a Background colour.
3. Select a background from the available options.
4. Add a text and tap on the Post button on the top right of the screen.
How to Alter Facebook Background Color on iPad
The process to change the Facebook background color on both iPad and iPhone is the same since they both use the iOS operating system. You can also follow the same steps provided in this article to change the Facebook background color on your iPad.
Can you Modify the Background Color on Facebook layout?
Yes, you can change the background color on your Facebook layout in several ways. Here are a few more methods you can try.
- Colored Background For Multi-Image Posts: Facebook has introduced options to choose a colored background for multi-image posts, allowing you to highlight specific images or add visual flair.
- Facebook iOS App: On the Facebook iOS or iPhone app, you can add or change the background color or image in a post. You can select a background color or image from the app’s library or use a custom image from your camera roll.
- Chrome Extension: You can use a Chrome extension called Color Changer to modify the Facebook color scheme. This extension offers various color scheme options for customization.
- Facebook Post Frames: By creating a frame using the Facebook Camera Effects Platform, you can change the background color on a Facebook post. To do so, follow these steps.
1. Select the Profile Picture Frame option.
2. Tap on the General category and pick a color from the available options.
3. Save the frame.
- Custom Backgrounds: To add custom backgrounds to your Facebook post, you can utilize third-party apps like Canva or Adobe Spark. These apps allow you to create personalized designs with different background colors, images, and text, which can then be uploaded to Facebook as a post.
Hereby, we have reached the end of our article on how to change Facebook background color on iPhone. Go ahead and give your Facebook profile the makeover it deserves, and enjoy a more personalized social media experience. If you have any further queries, you can drop them in the comments down below and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.