Whether you’re an aspiring artist or an experienced designer, SketchBook’s features cater to a wide range of drawing and sketching needs. As you discover its potential, you might question the cost needed to use this digital canvas. In this article, we will delve into how much Autodesk SketchBook software basic and Pro version costs, helping you make an informed decision about its role in your creative toolkit.
Table of Contents
How Much is SketchBook Software?
The full-feature SketchBook version is free for all, while the Pro version is paid. The free version of this Illustrator alternative encompasses diverse drawing and painting tools, downloadable without any charge.
- A free SketchBook mobile app is accessible for iOS and Android devices.
- In 2021, SketchBook Pro, the desktop variant accessible on Microsoft Windows and macOS, transitioned into paid software, offered through the Microsoft Store and Mac App Store.
Is SketchBook Pro No Longer Free?
No, SketchBook Pro is a paid version of the basic SketchBook app. SketchBook Inc. later announced that users of SketchBook Pro would now be charged to support the application’s development. However, they won’t be using the previous subscription model. Instead, they will charge a one-time payment for the software.
Also Read: Is Procreate Free on iPad?
What is SketchBook Pro Cost?
How to Download SketchBook Pro for Free on Windows 10/11 PC?
It is not possible to download the paid SketchBook Pro software for free on your Windows 10 or 11 PCs. You will have to purchase the premium version of the SketchBook app by visiting Microsoft Store on your PC.
However, the full-featured version of SketchBook is available for free. Let’s see how to get that application on your computer.
1. Visit the Autodesk SketchBook website.
2. Then, select the Windows radio button to choose your operating system.
3. After that, click on the Download option to start the downloading process.
4. Once downloading is done, click on Run to get SketchBook software.
5. Mark the checkbox for I accept the Terms of the License Agreement and click on Next to continue.
6. Click on the Install option. This will start the Installation process.
7. Click on Done to complete the process.
Once done, the SketchBook app will be installed and the setup will be ready to use on your Windows 10/11 PC.
We hope you have learned how much is SketchBook software and how to get it on Windows 10/11 with the help of our article. Now you’re ready to unleash your creativity using SketchBook! If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to drop a comment below. Happy sketching, and we’ll see you in our next article!