You can create a custom shirt to give your Roblox character a unique and stylish appearance. But to do so, it’s important to understand the exact process of modifying a shirt template according to your preferences and uploading it to your creator dashboard. Let’s explore the steps to learn how to create a shirt on Roblox using the editable template.
How Do You Create a Shirt in Roblox
You can create any shirt for your Roblox character for free. This game provides a pre-defined template specifically made for shirts. So, all you need to do is edit the template the way you want and upload it to Roblox. Once uploaded, you can easily apply it to your character.
To create a shirt on Roblox, follow these steps:
1. Access the Pixlr X Edit Shirt template and select the Transparent background layer.
2. Apply the desired color to the shirt template and add shapes using the Shape tool.
3. Arrange the shape layers below the template layer and duplicate them as needed.
4. SAVE the edited template as a PNG file.
5. Upload the template to your Roblox Creation Dashboard and provide a name and description.
To learn how to create a shirt on Roblox, simply follow these steps:
Note: To upload a shirt template, you require at least 10 Robux.
1. Navigate to the Pixlr X Edit Shirt template on your browser.
2. Now, from the Layers pane on the right side, click on the Transparent background layer.
3. Select the desired color you want to apply to your shirt template.
4. Then, click on APPLY to apply the selected color to your shirt.
5. Now, click on the Add icon from the Layers pane.
6. Click on Shape.
7. From the Shape pane on the left side, click on the Fill drop-down option and select the desired color.
8. Place the color-filled shape on the desired template area to create your avatar‘s shirt in Roblox with desired colors.
9. In the right pane Layers, shift the shape layer below the template layer.
10. Right-click on the shape layer from the right pane and click on the Duplicate icon.
11. Create the desired amount of shape layers to add color to the desired shirt template boxes.
Note: Keep all the duplicate shape layers under the main template layer to add the selected colored shape to the transparent areas in the template layer.
12. After creating the shirt for your Roblox avatar, click on SAVE from the bottom of the screen.
13. Select PNG format and click on SAVE.
14. Now, open a new tab in your browser and visit Roblox Creation Dashboard.
15. Click on the LOG IN option situated from the top right corner of the screen.
16. Enter your account credentials and click on the Log In option to log into your Roblox account.
17. Once you are logged in, switch to the AVATAR ITEMS tab in the Creations section of your dashboard.
18. Select the SHIRTS option.
19. Click on the UPLOAD ASSET option to upload your created shirt for the Roblox character.
20. Click on the UPLOAD option and select the edited template from your PC to upload it.
21. Enter the Shirt name with the description and click on the UPLOAD (ROBUX REQUIRED) option.
22. Now, apply the uploaded shirt to your Roblox avatar or character.
Also Read: 14 Best Random Outfit Generators
Do You Need Robux to Make a Shirt in Roblox?
Not really. You can make shirts for free using templates and free editing tools. However, you will need to spend some Robux to upload the custom shirt to your creator dashboard and use it for your Roblox avatar.
Wasn’t it simple to understand how to create a shirt in Roblox? If you still have doubts regarding any step in this process, convey them to us in the comments below. Additionally, we would love to hear your interesting ideas and approaches to shirt customization to truly personalize Roblox characters.