Considering the different operating systems involved, deleting an Apple ID from an Android device may appear to be a difficult task. However, if you no longer use your Apple ID or desire to remove it from your smartphone for any reason, we are here to help you.
How Do I Delete an Apple ID from my Android
Having an Apple ID is crucial for iOS users to utilize their devices effectively. However, if you’re switching from an iPhone to an Android device, it’s important to delete your Apple ID to begin anew on your new smartphone. In this guide, we will explore the steps to accomplish this task.
Can you Manage Apple ID on Android?
Yes. It is possible to manage your Apple ID on an Android device, but through a browser. By accessing the website using the browser on your smartphone, you can log in and effectively delete your ID. Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how:
1. Open the browser on your Android device and visit Data & Privacy section on Apple website.
2. Enter your Apple ID and password to log in.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the Request to delete your account option.
4. Select the reason for deletion and tap on Continue.
5. Read all the deletion terms, tap on the check box to agree with all the terms, and tap on Continue.
6. Select the mode of contact for receiving account status updates and tap on Continue.
7. Copy and enter the Access code shown and tap Continue.
8. Finally, tap on Delete account to permanently delete your Apple id.
This process will help you delete an Apple ID from your Android device, allowing you to seamlessly transition to your new smartphone and proceed with its usage.
Also Read: How to Remove Apple ID from Apple Watch
We hope that this article has helped you to know how do I delete an Apple ID from my Android. Please share your valuable experience reading this article. In case of any queries or suggestions feel free to drop them in the comment section below.