Mobile gaming is getting more and more mainstream these days. In fact, it has become a separate genre that is at par with PC gaming and Play Station or Xbox. Android has made it possible for anyone and everyone to play the most intriguing and exciting games on their mobile phones itself. A lot of games like PUBG Mobile even have tournaments and championships on a global level. Thus, mobile gaming is no more limited to simple leisure and pass-time. It is as serious as it gets. With the increased popularity of competitive mobile gaming, everyone craves to be better than others, the race for the top-spot keeps getting difficult by the day.
As a result, people often resort to hacking or cheating to get an undue advantage. Several mods and patches exist that allow Android users to tamper with the original coding of the game. These hacks and mods grant special abilities and powers to the users. The most common use of any hack is to get unlimited resources. Every game has its own currency and resources like coins, gold, tokens, diamonds, etc. which regulates the progress of the user. With the help of these hacks it possible to get unlimited resources and in turn rapidly progress through the stages or levels.
- How to Hack Android Games Without Root?
- Is Hacking Justified?
- What are the different kinds of Hacks?
- How to Hack Android Games Without Root?
- Method 1: Beating the Time-Based Games
- Method 2: Using an Auto-Clicker for Games that Require Excessive Tapping
- Method 3: Getting Unlimited Experience Points (XP)
- Method 4: Getting Unlimited Resources or Special Abilities in an Android Game
How to Hack Android Games Without Root?
Is Hacking Justified?
Well, hacking into an Android game to get an undue advantage is often frowned upon. Especially, if it a competitive multiplayer game. If you are getting an undue advantage through hacks and mods, then it ruins the gaming experience for everyone else. This is highly discouraged and game developers are constantly trying to fix any loopholes or weak links in the code that can be exploited to create such hacks. Anti-cheating measures are getting stronger day by day but unfortunately so are the hacks.
However, if the game in question is a simple offline single-player game that does not affect or involve anyone else, then hacking isn’t that criminal. Some Android game developers essentially make certain levels extremely hard so that the user has a tough time progressing further. It is a tactic used by developers to force players into making micro-transactions. They want you to spend actual money on resources to overcome the difficult stages in the game. Believe it or not, in most cases it works. Players often prefer to spend a few bucks to avoid all the frustration that is a result of being stuck at the same points for days or weeks. Cases like these justify using hacks to exploit the game. Using clever tricks to get all those resources for free seems like a justified punishment for compelling players to waste their hard-earned money.
What are the different kinds of Hacks?
When we talk about hacking an Android game, it could mean a lot of things. As mentioned earlier, the main goal of hacking into any game is to exploit its loopholes or weak areas of code to get an undue advantage while playing. Starting from a simple time hack that allows you to recharge your energy or hearts to complex mods that add extra abilities or powers to your character or modify their appearance in ways not possible normally.
Given below is a list of few hacks that we are going to discuss in this article and teach you how to apply them in your games.
- Time-Based Hack – The simplest hack of all is a time-based hack. Many games have a concept or energy or lives or hearts that need to be replenished before you can play again. In some cases, certain actions like constructing a building or even redeeming gifts require you to wait for a day or two. You can skip the wait using a time-based hack and reap the benefits early on.
- Resources Hack – The next most popular use of hacks is to get unlimited resources. As mentioned earlier, these resources greatly affect the progress in the game, and having an unlimited supply of them makes it super easy to progress through the stages or levels.
- Experience Boost – Most games award XP (Experience Points) for achieving targets or fulfilling missions. These points in turn increase your rank. If you are too eager to get to the highest rank or tier in your game, then you can use an XP boost or hack for that purpose.
- Auto-Clicker or Unlimited Taps App – Some games rely heavily on tapping repeatedly on the screen. In fact, the faster you can tap, the more points you will get. Many apps can do the tapping for you. These apps are known as auto-clickers.
- Using Modified APKs – If you want to skip the trouble of manually hacking into any game, then you can simply download and install a modified APK. These APK files install a version of the game with all the hacks enabled. You instantly have unlimited resources, XP, energy, etc. Additionally, some modified APKs also have additional content or DLCs which is a great gift for every gamer.
How to Hack Android Games Without Root?
A common misconception about hacking Android games is that you need to root your device to do so. It might be necessary certain complex hacks but, in most cases, there is no need to root your device. In this section, we are going to lay down simple ways in which you can hack Android games without root.
Method 1: Beating the Time-Based Games
As mentioned earlier, time-based hacks are easy to use and quite effective. It requires no additional app, mod, or APK. If the game in question is a simple offline game, then changing the date and time on your device can easily beat the time mechanism of the game. Follow the steps given below to successfully use this trick.
- Firstly, open the game and initiate something that requires time. Maybe start the timer for construction, a gift redemption, or maybe use up all your energy/lives/heart.
- As mentioned earlier, this game should be an offline game otherwise this trick will not work as online games collect time data from their servers.
- Once the game shows a timer indicating the amount of time you need to wait before time-based resources can be replenished, come back to the home screen.
- Be careful not to close or exit the game, instead simply tap on the home button leaving the game running in the background.
- Now open Date and Time Settings on your device.
- Here, disable the Automatic date and time option and set it to manual.
- After that, change the date to one day in the future.
- Now come back to the game and you will see that your resources have been replenished.
Method 2: Using an Auto-Clicker for Games that Require Excessive Tapping
Another clever and useful hack is to use an auto-clicker app. Several games require you to tap on your screen as fast as you can. Using an app to do it for you is a brilliant way to beat the game. These apps work for almost every game and are available for free on the Play Store.
One such effective app is the Automatic Clicker developed by SimpleHat Software. It can be used to tap at any point on the screen at fixed intervals. You can choose how frequently you would like the app to click on your screen. As mentioned earlier, there is no need for you to root your device to use Automatic Clicker. Follow the steps given below to see how to use an auto-clicker app:
1. The first thing that you need to do is make sure that the only thing the game relies on is you tapping on the screen at regular intervals.
2. Next, download and install the Automatic Clicker app using the link given above.
3. Start the app and customize the various settings like frequency of clicks and position.
4. Now launch the game and simply tap on the screen and the auto-clicker app will do the rest.
Method 3: Getting Unlimited Experience Points (XP)
As mentioned earlier, all Android games provide some XP points for completing missions or achieving set targets. These XP points not only improve your in-game rank but also your Google Play Games rank. The more targets you achieve, the more XP points you gain. Now everyone wants their profile to look good and a high rank is coveted.
There are two ways to get reach a decorated rank in Google Play Games. You either work hard, progress in your game, and accumulate points, or use an XP boost app to get unlimited XP points. The problem with the first method is that games get difficult as you progress, and XP points are rarely received. Thus, one feels frustrated and opts for an easy way out.
There is a very interesting app on the Play Store called Boost exp that can enable you to get a lot of XP points very easily. The best part about this app is that it is completely legal and safe to use. The app asks you to solve simple mathematics addition problems like “22+16” and if you answer it correctly you get 10000 XP points. You can repeat this process 5 times and just like that you will get 50000 XP points. You can continue this process for as long as you want. However, after every 5 attempts, you will have to watch a small ad. If you okay with that then this app is the best way to get unlimited XP.
Method 4: Getting Unlimited Resources or Special Abilities in an Android Game
The next item on the list is probably the one that you have been most eagerly waiting for. This section is your guide to hack Android games and get unlimited resources. Many apps will allow you to modify the game and apply resources hack so that you get unlimited resources while playing the game. The best part about these apps is that you do not need to root your device to use them. The success rate, however, depends on the game itself. Some games have complex anti-cheating measures and firewalls that are difficult to breach. It works best if the said game is an offline game and does not require logging into your account for online verification and authentication. In this section, we are going to discuss two such apps that are best suited to get the job done.
a. Hack Android Games using Lucky Patcher
Lucky Patcher is one of the most popular and widely used hacking apps that allows you to modify games without root. It is free to use and available on its official website. You won’t find the app on Play Store as it technically allows you to use unfair means to exploit the loopholes in the game.
Lucky Patcher will work best if the game is an offline game. Popular online games like Clash of Clans, Age of empires, etc. cannot be hacked as they have advanced anti-cheating measures and require online verification and authentication. It is possible to pre-determine whether or not Lucky patcher will be able to hack the game or not. When the app is open it shows the list of installed apps and games on your device. If the game that you wish to hack has a red outline around it, then the game can’t be hacked. A green outline means that the chances of the hack working are pretty high.
Given below is a step-wise guide to using Lucky Patcher to hack Android games.
1. The first thing that you need to do is download the Lucky patcher APK from its official website.
2. Now you need to install the APK on your device and to do so you need to enable the settings of the Unknown source for your browser app (e.g. Chrome) that you used to download the APK.
3. Launch the Lucky Patcher on your device and ignore the modal popup message and click on the NO option.
4. Now look for the game that you wish to hack and tap on it.
5. A list of options will pop up on the screen. Select the “Open menu of patches” option.
6. After that select, the “Create Modified APK” option.
7. To get unlimited resources in the game, tap on the “APK rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation” option.
8. Now you will be presented with three options. Ignore the third option and select either “Support patch for LVL emulation” or “Support patch for InApp emulation” option and click on the Rebuild the App option.
9. Lucky Patcher will now create a modified APK for your game and save it on your device’s local storage. This might take a couple of minutes.
10. Once the APK has been created and saved, uninstall the original game.
11. After that, open your file manager app and look for the Lucky Patcher folder in the Internal memory. You can simply search for it if your device allows it.
12. The APK file will be located within the Modified folder inside the main folder of Lucky Patcher.
13. Tap on it and begin the installation of the modified APK.
14. Once completed, launch the game and see if the hack has worked or not and whether or not you have unlimited resources at your disposal.
b. Hack Android Games with Game Killer
Game Killer is another interesting app that allows you to get unlimited resources like coins, gems, or diamonds. It works for most of the app without rooting your device. It uses a memory changing technique to modify the game and alter the number of resources that you have. For some games, you need to launch the game via Game Killer app for the hack to work. However, for others, you can run the game normally and the resources hack will still work. Although this app works for non-rooted devices, its maximum potential can only be utilized after giving root access to the app. Follow the steps given below to learn how to use Game Killer on your device.
- The first thing that you need to do is download the Game Killer APK and install it after enabling the Unknown source setting for your browser.
- Once the app has been installed, launch it.
- Now, you will be presented with a list of options. Simply select the first option that says “Hack Android Games” Without Root.
- After that, a list of games that can be hacked with Dream Killer will show up on your screen.
- Find the game that you want to hack and tap on its name.
- This will open a list of various hacks that you can apply to the game. Options like unlimited coins, unlimited gems, etc. will be available depending on the game and its resources.
- Select whichever hack you would like to activate. You can select multiple options and even apply them all if you want.
- Once you are done selecting, simply tap on the back button on the navigation panel of your device.
- Now Dream Killer will automatically launch a modified version of the game with all the hacks activated.
- As mentioned earlier, for some games you might have to keep opening the app from Game Killer every time to keep having those unlimited resources.
- Fix Google Calendar not syncing on Android
- Fix PS4 (PlayStation 4) Turning Off By Itself
- 3 Ways to Hide Apps on Android Without Root
With that, we come to the end of this article. We hope that you find this information helpful and you were able to hack Android games without root. Hacking an Android game is a fun and exciting way to beat the ridiculously difficult level or complex targets set by the game developers. It is absolutely harmless and ethical if the game in question is an offline single-player game and having unlimited resources or special abilities is not going to ruin other people’s experience.
In this article, we have covered some basic hacks that you can apply without rooting your device. As mentioned earlier, if you want to skip the trouble of hacking games manually, you can simply download a mod version or hacked version of the game. APK files with hacks are easily available on the internet, just make sure that they are from a trusted site and you have enabled the Unknown sources settings for your browser before installing them.