We know you deserve a quality experience when you use your mobile phone. But at times you may face a common issue of Samsung screen turning blue. Don’t worry this issue can be fixed and we will give a proper guide in this article on how to fix purple screen of death on phone. Follow the methods listed in this article to solve Samsung Galaxy S7 purple screen issue and continue with your quality experience.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Purple Screen of Death on Samsung Phone
To fix the error, you must know what are the reasons for Samsung device screen turning purple. The causes for this Samsung Galaxy S7 purple screen can be due to hardware or software errors. To know these reasons keep reading this article.
What Causes Phone Screen Bleeding Issue?
The reasons for phone screen bleeding are as follows
- Error in your mobile software.
- Overheating of your phone can also be the reason for the problem faced by you.
- If your phone has fallen from a height then the interior screen of your phone may have suffered severe damage. And, due to this the LCD fluid inside the display is now freely seeping which is causing the blue screen.
- In case the water has entered your mobile phone then you may face a phone screen bleeding error.
- External devices attached to your phone like SD cards can also be the reason.
How to Fix Samsung Screen Turning Purple
It is always great to fix purple screen of death on phone if possible. After all, it is a waste of money if the bleeding issue can be resolved by following simple methods. We have listed 6 easy methods for you in this guide. You can follow the steps provided in the methods to resolve Samsung galaxy s7 purple screen
Method 1: Restart Device
This is the easiest method, so we listed this first. To restart your device, you need to follow the simple steps listed below.
1. First, press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously till the phone screen shows 3 options which are power off, restart, and emergency mode.
2. Tap on the Restart option.
3. Again, you will have to tap on the Restart option.
Also Read: Fix Samsung Note 4 Battery Draining Problem
Method 2: Detach Unwanted External Hardware
External hardware components like SD cards or headphones may be the factor responsible for the problem. The Samsung purple screen issue may be brought on by a broken external device. To determine if the Samsung mobile display color issue has been resolved or not, it is, therefore, preferable to remove the external hardware from the smartphone. This technique has a strong likelihood to fix the error.
Method 3: Boot Device in a Safe Mode
It is also a simple method to fix Samsung galaxy s7 purple screen. However, all of the downloaded applications on your phone will be temporarily disabled to assist you in phone troubleshooting. Follow these steps if you want to fix purple screen of death on phone.
1. First, press the Volume down button and Power button simultaneously till the phone screen shows 3 options which are power off, restart, and emergency mode.
2. Tap and hold on Power off.
3. Again, tap and hold on Safe mode to boot your phone in safe mode.
Also Read: Fix Samsung Internet Keeps Opening By Itself
Method 4: Update Android OS
Another way to fix this issue is updating your phone. You need to follow these simple steps to resolve the issue.
1. Tap on the Settings icon.
2. Next, scroll down and click on the Software Update.
3. Tap on the Download and Install option.
4. Tap on the Download option.
Method 5: Change Processing Speed
If the processing speed of your phone is set to maximum then it can lead to overheating of your device. If it is on the maximum level, you can change it to the optimized mode. You can view the processing speed and change it to optimized level. This can help you fix purple screen of death on phone. Follow the steps below.
1. Tap on the Processing Speed till the time options get visible on the screen.
2. Tap on the Optimised option.
Also Read: What is Odin Mode on Samsung Phone?
Method 6: Perform Factory Reset
This method is not recommended as you may lose your data and it is a time-consuming step. If you still wish to go for this step because your Samsung screen turning purple, please save your data first. After that, you may follow the steps listed below.
1. Tap on the Settings icon.
2. Swipe down and tap on General management.
3. Tap on the Reset option.
4. Choose the Factory Data Reset option.
5. Again, tap on the Reset option.
6. Enter the Current Pin and tap on Confirm option.
Also Read: How to Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 without a Google Account
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How to fix purple screen on Samsung?
Ans. There are many methods to fix purple screen on Samsung. These methods are restarting your device, updating android, doing a factory reset, detaching external devices, powering off in a safe mode, and changing processing speed to an optimized level. To know about these methods in detail refer to the article.
Q2. Why is my screen slightly purple?
Ans. This is a common error that you may face. But don’t worry it is not a serious issue. The reasons for this screen being slightly blue are overheating of your device as the processing speed is set on maximum level, unwanted external device connected to your gadget, device falling from the height and the liquid inside now is seeping freely, error in software and un-updated software.
Q3. Is it okay to update your phone?
Ans. If your phone shows a notification of an update, you can choose to update. It will help you tackle issues like can’t connect to Wi-Fi, purple screen, and can’t take screenshot.
- How to See G2A Order Status
- 7 Simple Ways to Fix PS4 Black Screen of Death
- How to Take Screenshot in Samsung A51 without Power Button
- Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SIM Card Error
We hope that with the help of this guide you were able to learn how to fix purple screen of death on Samsung phone. If you have any queries or, suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.