Well, this error in Windows is not common and if you are facing this error then there are two main reasons as to why you are seeing this error. One being Bluetooth drivers and the other is your wireless adapter.
Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition error in Windows 10 is a blue screen of death (BSOD) error which is very frustrating for the end user’s because there is no definitive guide to fix this kind of errors. Well, out there you might be lost but here at troubleshooter.xyz we have solutions to all your problems. So without wasting any time let’s get straight to troubleshooting steps.
Fix Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition Windows 10
If you can access your PC good if not then enable the Advanced legacy boot menu and select safe mode. Perform all the below steps in safe mode if you can’t access your Windows normally.
Method 1: Uninstall Wireless Network Drivers
1. Press Windows Key + R then type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
2. Click on Network Adapters and right-click on Wireless device select Uninstall.
3. Reboot your PC.
Method 2: Run Check Disk
1. Press Windows Key + X then select Command Prompt (Admin).
2. In the cmd type the following command and hit enter:
chkdsk /f C:
3. Reboot your PC.
Method 3: Go back to the previous build
1. Open Settings and select Update and Security.
2. Select Recovery and click Get started under Go back to an earlier build.
3. Follow on-screen instruction and Restart your PC.
Method 4: Disable Bluetooth Devices
1. Diable all the Bluetooth devices you have.
2. Press Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc and hit enter to open device manager.
3. Click on Bluetooth to expand and right-click on each one and select Uninstall.
4. Reboot your PC to apply changes.
That’s it you have successfully Fix Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition Windows 10 (kernel_auto_boost_lock_acquisition_with_raised_irql) but if you still have questions/issues regarding this guide then feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.