Have you ever thought who’s tapping into your Facebook Reels and catching a glimpse of your creativity? As a creator, you might be curious.
Although Facebook doesn’t offer a direct way to see a detailed list of who views your reels, there is a way to gather insights into your audience.
In this guide, we will explore the same through a step-by-step process. Let’s get started.
Easy Way to Check Your Facebook Reels Insights
You can easily check insights through the individual Facebook reel to see the stats of how many times your video has appeared on others’ timelines and the total time people spent watching them.
Moreover, you get to see how people interact with your Reels, by leaving likes, comments, shares, and saves.
1. Go to your Page or Public account profile and navigate to the reel whose insights you want to check.
2. Tap on the See insights and ads option at the bottom of the post and then on See dashboard.
3. In the Professional dashboard tap on Insights from the top options to check the performance.
Check Facebook Insights Using Meta Business Suite
Facebook Insights in Meta Business Suite can help you identify your top-performing content and pinpoint areas where you can make enhancements.
1. Open Meta Business Suite and go to your page’s profile.
2. Tap on the three lines icon and select Insights from the menu.
3. Overview will show you a Page summary for the amount of time you choose.
4. Choose Content from the top options to see details about metrics such as Followers, Likes, Reach, and more.
Facebook Policy on Knowing Who Watched Your Reels
According to Facebook’s policy, it’s not possible to see who views your reels, regardless of the type of account you have: be it personal, professional, or business.
This essentially is because the platform respects the privacy settings of each user and ensures that their viewing activities remain hidden.
Is There Any Workaround to See Who Views My Facebook Reels?
Unfortunately, there is no effective workaround to see exactly who viewed your Reels. However, you can:
- Analyze Facebook Insights to check who liked and commented on your reel as that would give you some idea.
- Interact with your audience through a poll on your story and ask them to vote if they have watched or not.
How to Estimate Views on Your Facebook Reels
The direct method to estimate the views on your Facebook Reels is by checking the insights provided by the platform.
Moreover, you can track metrics such as the total number of views, audience retention rates, impressions, and engagement levels.
We hope our article answered your question about whether can you see who views your reels on Facebook.
If you have any other queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section.