To grow the audience base on Instagram, it is essential to follow the latest trends and post consistently. However, it can become tedious to keep an eye on your engagement and analyze how well your reels are doing. Luckily, having installed one of the best free Instagram follower tracker apps on iPhone for iOS can ease the same. So, if you are a budding creator who is bamboozled with a plethora of options, read below to choose one today!
18 Best Instagram Followers Tracker Apps for iOS
Instagram follower tracker apps help users monitor their profiles and take their social media game to the next level. They are equipped with various features to provide valuable insights and help you grow. From competitor tracking to customizable reports and ghost followers, these apps have got you covered.
1. FollowMeter for Instagram
The first one on the list of best Instagram follower tracker apps for iOS is FollowMeter. Through this app, you can find out who’s checking your Instagram stories but isn’t following you. It also helps in keeping track of ghost followers and the people who unfollow you on Instagram. Moreover, FollowMeter examines Instagram posts to see which ones have attracted the most attention and assist in honing content strategy.
- Get to know your top likers.
- Find out your most active and engaged followers.
- Find your secret admirers to add a fun and exciting glimpse into who’s been crushing on your content.
- Discover accounts that have blocked you on Instagram so you have the opportunity to reach out and resolve issues.
- Shows users who are most likely to like their content, enabling them to find and interact with these users more frequently.
The next option is Iconsquare which is renowned for its global social media features. This app is the ultimate tool for analyzing and managing all your social media accounts in one place. Whether it is about TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, Iconsquare has got you covered. On the dashboard of the app, you can see exactly what’s working and what’s not, so you can make smart, data-driven decisions about your social media strategy.
- It lets you schedule content in advance.
- Check how your followers are growing and which of your posts, stories, or reels is getting the most likes.
- Look out for your reach and impressions to check how far your content is going.
- Figure out the correct time to post so your engagement can maximize.
- Keep track of how your hashtags are doing.
- Monitor what your competitors are up to.
- Check comments that you’ve received and also translate them if needed.
3. Social Scan: Followers Tracker
Social Scan is packed with all the features you need. It has a very clean and simple design which feels pleasant on the eyes. With this app, you can know who’s following you and who’s unfollowing you. Moreover, you can see your likes, posts, and comments from a bird’s eye perspective. The best thing, though? This best free Instagram follower tracker app on iPhone for iOS is completely free to download and won’t take up all of your phone’s memory or cost you a dollar!
- Keep a check on who’s following and unfollowing you.
- Discover who’s hiding their story from you and find out who’s blocked you.
- Recognize your most active followers.
- Find out which of your posts are most famous.
- Check out which filters and hashtags are getting the most traction.
Crowdfire is considered one of the most reliable and popular best Instagram follower tracker apps for iOS. You may locate your existing and potential followers as well as active and inactive followers. Moreover, Crowdfire helps you set up posts for later. It is the ideal ally for your Instagram expansion.
- Increases user engagement by offering picture and information recommendations tailored to the target demographic.
- Enables sharing and publication on Twitter, Pinterest, and other sites.
- Enables using the RSS capability for content creation to add websites and blogs to favorites.
- Provide insights into Instagram accounts for improved tracking.
- Identifies follower preferences and recommends designs and graphics to those tastes to help users obtain free followers.
5. Analytics Report+
Through Analytics Report+ for Instagram, you can find who unfollowed you on Instagram, who is not following you back, track new followers, and more. This best free Instagram follower tracker app on iPhone for iOS is packed with different features to make everything a piece of cake. So, if you are looking for something to help you in monitoring your Instagram account, Analytics Report+ might be the right option.
- You can monitor your post performance.
- You can track your likes.
- It’s possible to keep track of who your closest Instagram buddies are.
- You can learn which of your friends like your postings the most.
- You can increase your influence and brand.
6. Followers+ Track for IG
Another amazing option in this list is Followers+ Track for IG. This app is useful for monitoring accounts and makes it simple to keep tabs on both new followers and unfollowers. The scrolling function makes it easier to manage visually and more practical. Moreover, this best free Instagram follower tracker app on iPhone for iOS allows you to view a list of users who don’t follow you back.
- You can see users who don’t follow you back can be tracked.
- You can monitor the activity and performance of the post.
- It helps you access media reports, charts, likes, and posts.
- It accommodates numerous accounts.
7. InsTrack for Instagram
With InsTrack, you can grow on Instagram like you have a divine power helping throughout. You can discover how to expand your Instagram game like a boss with its fantastic stats and in-depth insights. InsTrack is the app for you if you’re a small company owner, influencer, or celebrity. This app has been operating since 2012 and is quite well-liked among Instagram users.
- InsTrack keeps a check on all the important stuff which matters on Instagram and compares it to similar accounts.
- Discover exactly what you need to do to get better at Instagram.
- Keep an eye on your goal and see how close you are to achieving them.
- Track your competition and discover which hashtags are killing it.
- InsTrack’s extensive filtering and search capabilities make it simple to manage your comments.
- Its intelligent scheduler works like a personal assistant for your account.
8. Followers tracker & Unfollow
Followers trackers & Unfollow is another great app to see insights into your Instagram account. It lets you know about users who have unfollowed you on Instagram. Moreover, you can easily switch between different Instagram accounts and use this app to monitor everything in one place. Read on further to know more about this best free Instagram follower tracker app on iPhone for iOS.
- You can check the followers you lost during the last 7 days.
- It shows people who you do not follow back.
- You can examine your followers to see whether any have lately interacted with your account.
- You can verify the most recent followers and interactions with your account.
9. Hootsuite- Social Media Tools
Hootsuite helps you stay connected across multiple social media accounts. With its help, you can create eye-catching content and monitor its performance to grow like never before. It makes the entire monitoring process a piece of cake.
- You can schedule posts for later.
- Gives insight into the best time to post on your account.
- Analyse, collect, and report analytics of activity on posts across social media sites.
- Use the Hootsuite app to keep track of mentions, comments, and tags on Instagram.
10. Reports+ Followers Unfollowers
Reports+ is the best profile tracker program for discovering interactions between users, as well as followers, unfollowers, ghost followers, secret admirers, fans, and many other statistics. If you want accurate analytics, this might be the best option. Reports+ helps you improve your Instagram game by providing real-time analytics and valuable insights. All you have to do is use your creative brain to turn things in your favor and get more followers.
- Track and analyze profile interactions to make informed decisions about your Instagram strategy.
- You can track your viewers and likers to gain insights into your story performance and optimize your content strategy.
- Analyse your profile interactions to reveal your admirers.
- Use the follower engagement feature through which you can identify your most active followers.
- Discover inactive followers who are no longer engaging with your content.
11. Unfollow for Instagram
This Unfollow for Instagram follower tracker app offers you insights about your Instagram user profile. Using this app, you can discover users who are not following you back or who have recently unfollowed you on Instagram. Its valuable insights help you determine the type of content you need to post to gain more followers. Moreover, it is available to download for free on the iOS store. After you subscribe to a subscription plan, its main function is to help you clean up your Instagram account.
- It lets you ban and unblock many accounts simultaneously.
- You can delete posts in bulk as opposed to several posts at once.
- Get access to filter support.
- You can access a task queue to keep track of outstanding tasks.
- Unfollow for Instagram lets you employ quick selection tools to identify various types of accounts that interact with your own.
This app assists you in keeping track of your daily top-performing posts. It also aids in content creation by providing ideas. Moreover, Pixlee provides a built-in broadcasting capability to show weekly performance statistics. You can monitor your followers every day with this app. This app automates the gathering of content from many social media platforms, influencers, clients, and workers onto a single platform, saving money and time.
- You will get notifications for Instagram posts.
- It supports videos and images.
- Pixlee displays a feed of recent and forthcoming posts.
- You can use it to clear your queue of any planned posts.
- This app features an on-the-go inbox photo curation.
Also Read: How to See Recent Followers on Instagram
13. Unfollowers Followers Tracker
Via the Unfollowers Followers Tracker app, you can see who is following and unfollowing you as well as who engages with your posts. Based on the most and least engagement on your article, this app analyses your followers’ levels of activity. Moreover, it instantly notifies you by tracking your followers.
- It helps you figure out people who have blocked you.
- You can see how many users have stopped following you.
- This app can determine which post receives the most comments and likes.
- You can look up anyone who might be of interest.
14. Followers Reports+
The Followers Reports+ is for analyzing subscriber activity. It operates rapidly and precisely and is one of the best free Instagram follower tracker apps on iPhone. It offers details on users who deleted a like, remark, or unsubscribed. Also, it will reveal inactive subscribers. All of your friends can be sorted into categories such as new, fans, common interests, and blockers.
- It provides powerful, fast & accurate follower analysis for Instagram.
- It doesn’t upload user-specific information, all the data is kept safe.
- You can also upgrade to a premium subscription.
- Additionally, this platform analyses story statistics and accounts for all of the primary visitors.
15. Emplifi Social
This app is a free social media management tool to create new posts, schedule publishes posts, and keep track of post-performance. Emplifi Social works with Instagram, Meta, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles and is the best Instagram follower tracker app for iOS. Alongside, this also generates custom response templates for the users to better reply to the audience and increase engagement.
- You can copy-paste pre-written captions for your posts, including for Instagram stories.
- It makes sure that your Instagram stories go out on time with push notifications.
- You can assign users to individual posts.
- It alerts you when there’s a publishing error.
- You can view internal notes and comments.
Also Read: How to See What Someone Likes on Instagram
16. CCSoft+ Followers Analyzer
You may manage your Instagram account more effectively with the help of CCSoft+ Followers Analyzer, which offers a lot of information. Similar to most of the apps discussed here, you may download the app for free, though there are adverts. You can also purchase more features as add-ons.
- Track users who unfollow, follow, block, or unblock.
- Get statistics of your posts to analyze their performance better.
- A 1-month, 3-months, 6-months, and 1 year subscription is available.
17. Analyzer Plus-Followers Report
An expert and effective tool called Analyzer Plus is made to give you detailed insights into your Instagram account. It enables you to keep tabs on and comprehend a variety of performance metrics for your account. Based on their responses to your posts, Analyzer Plus assists you in identifying both your best and phantom followers.
- You can find out who unfollowed you.
- Analyzer Plus helps you discover people you are not following back.
- With an interest level bar, list users who stopped being interested in you.
- Discover followers who are ghosts and don’t like or comment on your posts.
You can track new followers with nFollowers and find people who have unfollowed you on the app. This tool helps in determining users with whom you interact on different levels. Moreover, the features of this comprehensive tool help you in making the most out of Instagram.
- You can track new followers.
- It gives detailed user insights.
- It helps you in finding out users who have unfollowed you.
- nFollowers also give insights about followers who engage the most with your creative posts.
- Get engagement insights into your account.
The best Instagram follower tracker app for iOS for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It’s important to choose a reliable and secure app that provides detailed analytics and personalized tips to help you grow your following. With the right app, you can effectively manage your Instagram presence.