PeopleFinders is one of the most used and trusted background search platforms available online for its in-depth analysis and detailed reports of individual backgrounds that works by scanning public records, criminal data, and personal information such as social media searches, educational background, and professional history. The question that users often have is: is PeopleFinders free and legit? This app is available for both Android and iOS devices and we will discuss how to get PeopleFinders free trial and bring it to your use in the best way possible.
How to Get PeopleFinders Free Trial Options
Many users often have questions like does PeopleFinders really work. Thus, to resolve such doubts you can opt for PeopleFinders trial plans at very low prices. Hence, the answer to the query is PeopleFinders free is No as you will have to pay a small sum to avail of the trial offer. The following two trial options are available:
- 3-Day Trial: This trial option is available for users at $0.95 only. A user gets unlimited phone searches for three days and the user also gets one name search report.
- 3-Day Premium Trial: Priced at $3.95 only, this trial plan gets you everything in the basic trial and complete background reports, criminal background checks, and public record searches for three days.
How to Send an Opt-Out Request on PeopleFinders
If you wish to remove your information from the PeopleFinders, you can send an opt-out request to the platform. You can follow these simple steps to remove your information from the platform.
1. Visit the official PeopleFinders website.
2. Choose a search type to generate a report of yourself.
3. Search and check your profile.
4. Now, copy the URL from the address bar.
5. Visit the PeopleFinder Opt-out Request page.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to send a request to remove your information from the platform.
Also Read: Top 10 Best People Search Websites
How to Buy PeopleFinders Membership
The platform provides various membership plans such as PeopleFinders trial offers. The following are 1-month membership packages of the PeopleFinders:
- 30-Day Membership Plan: This is a basic plan that is offered by the PeopleFinders platform to its users. Under this plan for $24.95, a month users can get personal basic information, family, phone number, and address lookup. All the searches are kept confidential.
- 30-Day Premium Membership Plan: With the same services as in the last Membership Plan, this plan includes a few more features. A user can pay under $29.95 per month for this plan. This plan consists of personal basic information, family, phone number, address lookup, property, bankruptcies, criminal, sex offender check, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is PeopleFinders legit?
Ans. Yes, PeopleFinders is a legit platform and does not share your private information, the platform has been used by millions of users with satisfactory results.
Q2. How to get a PeopleFinders trial?
Ans. You can get 3 day PeopleFinders trial from the official website and the mobile app. The platform is available as a mobile app for Android and IOS users.
Q3. Is PeopleFinders a safe platform?
Ans. Yes, PeopleFinders is a safe platform to get background information about an individual. The in-depth search of the platform makes it one of the most accurate such platforms.
Q3. What are the notable features of PeopleFinders?
The following are some of the important features of the PeopleFinders platform that you should know before going to get PeopleFinders free trial.
- Search by Name: This is one of the most used services on the PeopleFinders platform. The service requires you to just type in the first and last names of a person and get detailed information about the person. The information that you can get includes address history, contact information, current address, and information about relatives and aliases and has proven to be remarkably accurate.
- Reverse Phone Look Up: You can get detailed information about an unknown number on iOS and Android devices as it automatically performs a background search for all the unknown numbers that you get a call from.
- Reverse Email Look Up: Similar to the Reverse Phone Look Up feature, you can use the Reverse Email Look Up feature to get all the background information for an unknown email address.
- Reverse Address Look Up: This feature can be incredibly helpful if you want to get information on a particular area and neighborhood. Just by entering your address in the search, you can get the market value of the property, the history of the ownership of the place, and even the list of possible criminals such as sex offenders that may be living near you.
- Criminal Record Check: If you want to check if a person has a criminal history or has been involved in criminal activities, you only need to enter their name in the PeopleFinders tool and get all the criminal history of the person. You will receive arrest records, sex offender status, and felonies registered against them.
- Public Record Search: If you have doubts about does PeopleFinders really work and want a thorough and deep background search for an individual, this feature is just for you. The information that you can get by using this feature varies from the financial situation, traffic citations, business affiliations, etc.
- Complete Background Report: For $39.95, you can get a detailed report on a person’s background.
Recommended: How to Find Out If Someone is Married
We hope this guide was helpful to you and you were able to get PeopleFinders free trial or paid memberships. Let us know which method worked for you. If you have any suggestions or queries for us, please let us know in the comment section.