Looking to make your YouTube Shorts stand out? Give it a try! The Shorts on YouTube are a great way to share engaging videos with your audience. Creating short videos and captivating content can grab viewers’ attention right from the start. As YouTube Shorts are all about capturing attention quickly, it is more important to know about the right timing for gaining views. If you’re someone looking for tips about the same, we bring to you a helpful guide to teach you what is the best time to post on YouTube Shorts and just how often you should post. Skyrocket your engagement number right now!
What is the Best Time to Post on YouTube Shorts?
For content creators, YouTube Shorts have developed into a powerful tool to boost your engagement. Knowing when to hit the upload button ensures you reach a larger audience and increase your views. So, without further ado, let’s see when is the best time to post on YouTube:
Method 1: By Days of Week
Timings matter the most when it comes to posting the Shorts on YouTube. So, these days are probably the best time to post on YouTube Shorts according to the days of week.
- Based on different research and analysis, the best time to post YouTube Shorts is mostly on weekdays like Monday and Tuesday, during the peak hours for your target audience.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays can also increase a lot of engagement as the viewers are in the middle of the workweek.
- Fridays can decrease engagement, as many people look forward to other plans for weekends.
- Saturdays and Sundays however can be altogether a hot or a miss according to the priorities of people.
Method 2: According to Country
If your target audience consists of international as well as national audiences you should take into consideration the best time to post the Shorts according to each country.
- Japan and South Korea– 9 P.M. to 12 P.M.
- Spain and Italy– Late afternoon and early evening
- United States– 12 P.M. to 3 P.M. and 7 P.M. to 10 P.M.
- United Kingdom and Germany– 12 P.M. to 2 P.M. and 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
Method 3: According to Industry
One of the most important things to take into consideration is the niche of your YouTube Shorts to take care of the exact time to post to engage the most audience.
- Food – 7 AM, 11 AM to 12 PM (Noon), 5 PM to 6 PM
- Entertainment – 7 AM, 12 PM to 1 PM, 9 PM to 10 PM
- Education – 8 AM, 11 AM, 3 PM to 4 PM
- Adventures – 10 AM to 1 PM, 9 PM to 11 PM
Is it Good to Post YouTube Shorts Every Day?
The answer to this question depends directly on the type of business you are having and the type of audience you want to grab the attention of. Remember:
- If you want to grow your account rapidly and want to go viral with your videos, then posting more frequently like two to three times per day can be a better idea for your goals.
- For a small creator the good news is that you don’t have to post that frequently. In fact, in order to grow, some experts advise that if you want to grow a loyal audience you should focus more on quality.
How Often to Post YouTube Shorts?
When it comes to the posting of YouTube Shorts, consistency is the only key to winning a great Target audience. The main aim is to have a schedule that works for you as well as your audience. Posting YouTube Shorts two to three times per day can be a great boost for your channel. Experimenting with different posting schedules to see what works best for your channel is also a great idea.
How Do I Get More Views on YouTube Shorts?
Here are some things you can keep in mind while posting Shorts:
- Optimizing YouTube Shorts – The initial seconds of the video can make or break the interest of the target audience. Try to skip the excessive introduction and jump directly on the content. Try to give an attractive thumbnail and share your genuine thoughts, feelings, and views.
- Using Trending Music – To enhance the appeal and increase the chances of capturing attention and engagement you should use trending music.
- Using Hash tags – To increase the visibility of your Shorts try using different hashtags like #youtubeShorts to enhance Shorts discoverability.
- Focusing On Length – The best way is to deliver a message concisely by respecting viewers’ time and tailoring the content into a compact and impactful form.
Also Read: How to Shazam a YouTube Video
What Time is YouTube Most Active?
According to different surveys, YouTube is most active on two popular times I.e. 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
How to Post Shorts on YouTube
Let’s see you can post Shorts on YouTube.
Method 1: On Android
To post from your Android devices, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open YouTube and tap on the Plus icon in the middle.
2. Tap on Upload a video and select any video from your gallery.
2. Select video with a square/ vertical aspect ratio and tap NEXT and you’ll be taken to the editor screen where you can add text, filters, music, other audio, or twitch clips before uploading.
4. Tap NEXT to add details to the video.
5. Tap Select audience and select “Yes, it’s made for kids” or “No, it’s not made for kids” to choose your audience.
6.Tap on Upload video
Method 2: On Computer
1. Sign up for YouTube Studio.
2. In the top-right corner, click on Create and then upload videos.
2. Click on SELECT FILES.
3, Select a video file of up to 60 seconds.
4. Include #Shorts in the title or description to get your Shorts recommended.
Method 3: On iPhone
1. Follow steps 1-2 from posting Shorts from an Android device.
2. You will get the option to edit your video, after that you can click on Next in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Tap on Upload Short after choosing what type of content your video falls under.
And that’s it, your Short will go up on YouTube for people to engage with.
YouTube Shorts offer endless possibilities for creativity and many more. So, go ahead and create visually stunning videos, and connect with viewers in just a few seconds by knowing what is the best time to post on YouTube Shorts. Let your post shine in this rapidly growing small content digital era!