Want to spice up your Discord server with music? Uzox bot is your answer. While it’s primarily considered a music bot, it has premium streams that can hook any user with the quality of its content. Along with songs, there are memes, riddles, and facts to make user engagement more enjoyable and make entering your server more fun. In this guide, we will explain how to use the Uzox bot and its commands on Discord.
How to Use Uzox Bot on Discord
There are various commands you can give to the bot. But first, you need to know the commands, we used one command to demonstrate how to use the bot. Follow the steps below to use the bot on Discord:
1. Enter a command /play and then enter a song name or input a link to play a song
2. You can also pause, resume, or increase the volume with the help of bot commands.
3. There are also commands to customize settings and features.
Also Read: How to Add Maki Bot on Discord
Uzox Bot Command List
Read more to learn the Uzox bot commands to access the bot more efficiently
Always use a forward slash (/) before a command
Music Control Commands of Uzox Bot:
|Play||Enter song name or link from Spotify/YouTube/Soundcloud/Twitch (Live) and more to play a Song/Playlist|
|Skip||Skip the currently playing song|
|Stop||Clears queue and disconnects bot from the voice channel.|
|Pause||Pauses current song.|
|Resume||Resumes the paused song.|
|Bassboost||Add extra bass into your song|
|Volume||See the current volume and set it to 1 – 100|
|Search||Search tracks on Youtube|
|Nowplaying||Shows track being played currently|
|Playmood||Play songs based on your mood.|
|Lyrics||This will show lyrics of the song|
|Playnext||Plays given track next.|
|Seek||Seeks to given timestamp in track.|
|Forward||Forwards by given amount of time.|
Queue Control Uzox Discord Bot Commands:
|Queue||Lists the current queue.|
|Remove||Removes given track position from queue.|
|Skipto||This will skip to user’s given track position in the queue.|
|Loop||Loops current track/queue.|
|Move||Move track from one to another that is in queue|
|Previous||This will play the previous track|
|Jump||This will jump from one song to another in the queue and will not remove tracks in between|
|Rmdp||Use this command to clean your queue and remove all duplicate songs (if any)|
Saved Queues commands of the Uzox Bot:
|SQ add||Saves and adds a queue|
|SQ lq||Lists your saved queues.|
|SQ list||Lists a saved queue.|
|SQ play||Plays a whole saved queue.|
|SQ delete||Deletes a saved queue.|
Favourite Commands of the Uzox Bot:
|Fav add||This will add a name to your list|
|Fav list||Lists your whole fav list.|
|Fav remove||Removes a name from your fav list.|
|Fav delete||Deletes your whole fav list (Not recoverable).|
|Fav play||Play tracks with the range.|
Fun Commands of Uzox Bot:
|Avatar||Returns avatar of tagged person. if no one is tagged, returns your own avatar.|
|Aww||Shows a picture from a collection of some of the cutest pictures on the internet.|
|Meme||Returns a funny meme from Reddit (May contain NSFW.)|
|Serverav||Shows the server icon.|
|Corona||Show corona stats for the country you mentioned|
|Invite||Invite me into your server|
|Vote||Vote for Uzox bot|
|About||Shows my information.|
Moderation Commands of Uzox Bot:
|Kick||Kicks a mentioned member.|
|Ban||Bans mentioned member.|
|Unban||This will unban a user if they are banned|
|Playlistlimit||This will change the playlist limit|
|Setprefix||Changes the bot prefix for the server.|
|Setdj||Enables the DJ role.|
Also Read: How to Add and Use Dyno Bot on Discord
What is Uzox Bot?
Uzox bot is a discord bot designed for music lovers in mind. Along with music, it incorporates messaging, moderation, and memes. It provides high-quality streams for users and the UI is customized to be user-friendly which enhances the experience
How to Add Uzox Bot to Your Server
If you wish to know how to add Uzox to your server, follow these steps
1. First, invite the bot to your server by going to the Uzox official website
2. Click on Invite Now! To invite.
3. Now, pick a server to add the bot.
4. Click on Continue.
5. Check the permissions and click on Authorize.
6. Tick I am human to complete Captcha verification.
7. You can go to your server and see if the process is complete.
And just like that the Uzox bot will be added to your server.
Also Read: How to Add Pokétwo Bot to Discord
Benefits of Adding Uzox Bot on Your Server
Adding Uzox to your server will make your server more fun and grant access to the songs to users. Read below to know more features of Uzox:
- Your users will benefit from high-quality lagless audio which can be accessed seamlessly.
- No premium paywall to use all premium features of Uzox to your users.
- Music doesn’t need to be available only at a certain point of time in Uzox as it delivers 24/7 service.
- Uzox caters to many users with their specific music tastes. Each user will receive a recommendation that is similar to what they have been listening to in Uzox.
- Uzox can integrate into Spotify, Apple Music, and many other platforms.
- Customization is endless in Uzox as any user can customize as per their taste.
- Uzox provides more than music and provides a moderator-specific command, these help a moderator manage the server users.
Also Read: How to Add Pokétwo Bot to Discord
Uzox Bot User Engagement
With an attractive set of features that Uzox offers, user engagement is high for all users since users get engaged with music and may form a community within the server according to their tastes. This is applicable when a server aims to let users unite according to their music tastes.
If a server is aimed at music as a side entertainment, it can easily attract users of all music groups to the server and may improve work time – This is applicable when a server is a workgroup but added Uzox bot for making the workplace more enjoyable.
We hope you enjoyed the content and were able to set up the Uzox bot from our article How to Use Uzox Bot Discord – Commands List. Keep reading more articles like these to gain more info. Thanks for reading!