Do you have issues that seem unresolved on a Discord server? Well, in that case, you can request feedback on the server. But what if your feedback is not addressed routinely and some of your requests go unnoticed? In this case, Ticket Tool can help you out! You can easily raise queries, admins can easily address the issue, and delete the ticket with its help. However, to use the Ticket Tool, you must first set it up. Read the article to learn how!
Table of Contents
How to Use Ticket Tool on Discord
Ticket Tool serves as a helpful Discord bot, enabling both members and admins to efficiently ask and address questions on a server. Using this tool saves a lot of time. To learn how to use it, keep reading the guide.
How to Set up and Configure Ticket Tool Bot on Your Discord Server
Before using the Ticket tool, you need to set it up. Follow the below steps to learn how to set up and configure the Ticket Tool Discord bot on your server:
1. Visit the Ticket tool website.
2. Tap on the Login button
3. Enter your Discord login credentials to continue
4. After logging in, click on the Authorize button.
5. Now, click Invite to the server in which you want to invite the ticket tool.
6. Click on Continue and then click on Authorize.
Note: Make sure all the functions of the Ticket Tool are ticked.
7. Complete the captcha if required and click on your server to continue.
Note: Based on your choice your server name will be different.
8. Tap the + button present near TEXT CHANNELS to create a channel.
9. Enter a name for the channel and click on Create Channel.
10. Now, click on the Server’s name and select Server Settings.
11. Select Roles present on the left side pane and click on the Create Role button.
12. Give a name to the role and click on the + button to create it.
13. Now, go to the Official Ticket tool website and click on Manage Servers.
14. Click Manage for the server you created earlier.
15. Click on the + button to create a panel.
16. Name the panel in the Panel Name box and click on Create.
17. Scroll down and find the Support Team Roles which is present under Frequently Used Configs.
18. Choose the Support role that we created earlier.
19. Before continuing, click on Save and then on the Send button.
20. Now, using the scroll button, choose the support channel we created and click on Send to save all changes.
Also Read: How to Add and Use Yggdrasil Discord Bot
How to Use Ticket Tool on Discord Server
Now that you’ve successfully set up the Ticket Tool on your server, let’s witness it in action. Follow the steps below to understand how to use the Ticket Tool on Discord server:
1. Go to the channel where you installed the Ticket tool.
2. Click on the Create ticket option to raise a support ticket.
Note: You will receive a ticket number from the bot.
3. Click on the ticket number to open the support ticket channel.
4. Now, enter your queries or feedback as a message on the Ticket channel.
5. Wait until the query has been addressed by the support team.
Note: The support team at the server will address the issue and reply with a message.
6. After addressing the query, the user or the support team can tap on the Close button to confirm the closing ticket.
7. The user or support team can download a Transcript generated after closing the ticket or after deleting it.
Also Read: How to Fix Discord Bot if it Goes Offline
Where to Find Ticket Tool Dashboard? How Does it Work?
If a user faces a problem, they can submit a ticket, and the Ticket bot will automatically create a ticket in the support channel. Users can share more details about the issue, and the support team will respond to provide help.
This brings us to the end of our guide on how to use Ticket Tool on Discord. Don’t forget to drop your suggestions or queries in the comment box provided below. Thank you for reading!