Some people like to do magic tricks and show people that they know little details about everything. If you are one of them and want to know some hidden features of Telegram, especially how to read telegram messages without seen, then read this article. Here, we will give you a detailed sermon on the notorious Telegram app. We will also clear this doubt, can you read a Telegram message without them knowing, once and for all? We will also give some staggering details that you didn’t know. Are you excited to brighten the spectrum of your knowledge? As we are sure excited to share it with you. So don’t forget to stick to this article till the very end.
Table of Contents
How to Read Telegram Messages Without Seen
Which messaging app do you use? Most of them might have been using an inbuilt SMS app or WhatsApp. However, things began to change when new-age apps like Telegram, Discord, and Snapchat emerged as they offer more features than the traditional choices.
- Telegram is not a social media app; it is a messaging app that has the potential to become one. Whatever you can do in a social media app, Telegram includes those features. But they are so humble to accept this fact. They still call themselves messaging applications, like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, etc.
- But do you know that some years ago, people didn’t know such an app existed. Its name is synonymic with the old system of Telegram. And actually, we think that it is intended to be. In the distant past, before the mobile phone came, people used the telegram service available in post offices to send important messages quickly.
- However, the name is synonymic, but the way they both function is totally different. Although if you think hard, then the intention for their creation is the same. The years, decades back, it was an excellent and revolutionary piece of technology that helped people communicate securely and faster. It changed the way people communicate.
- The modern-day Telegram app has the same intention, they help users to communicate in a secure place and offers features that hardly anyone offers. In that sense, they both are similar.
If you are wondering what features Telegram offers and want to know more cool facts about his app, then let’s know them,
Facts About Telegram
- Telegram is developed by two Russian Pavel and Nikolai Durov, and they both are brothers.
- Pavel Durov also created the VK app, Russia’s biggest social media platform.
- Pavel Durov, the founder of Telegram, is also known as the Zuckerberg of Russia.
- Telegram is a cross platform app, which means you can use it on any device. They have Android, iOS, Windows, MAC and even Linux apps.
- Telegram is one of the most secure apps for messaging. However, there were claims that they don’t respect the user’s privacy, but Telegram claims otherwise.
- Although it was impossible to video call in the previous versions, they now add this feature.
- There are two Telegram apps to download from the Google Play Store, Android Telegram App, TelegramX.
- Telegram app was first launched on iOS in August 2013 then later on Android in October 2013.
Now that you know some crazy facts about Telegram, let’s find out the answer, is it possible to read a Telegram message without them knowing?
Can You Read a Telegram Message Without Them Knowing?
The answer is, yes! You can easily see the messages, and don’t show to the other user that you did. When you have seen it, there are many ways to leave a message unseen. Some need you to download a third-party app, and some don’t, we will discuss all of them.
Method 1: Snoop and Look
This is a relatively new feature, and bet you didn’t know it. As it is understandable, because Telegram is releasing features now and then, it is impossible for a normal user to track every one of them. But we are glad to tell you that this feature allows you to know how to read Telegram messages without seeing.
1. Open the Telegram app.
2. Now locate the chat you want to read.
3. Press the profile picture for 3-4 second.
This will pop up the recent messages from the chat, and you can easily read them. But please remember that you cannot use snoop and look up feature by tapping over the chat for 4-5 seconds. It is only possible to use it by pressing the profile picture.
Method 2: Use Airplane Mode
This is another method you can use to look at the messages without letting the other user know that you’ve already read their message. So how it works? The process is very simple; you just need to turn on the Airplane mode and open the chat which you want to read. After that, you have to clear Telegram app from the RAM and then turn off the Airplane mode. However, we warn you, it’s like a glitch. And maybe from future updates, it can get solved. So, we don’t claim it as a bulletproof method.
1. Open Settings and tap on Network & Internet.
2. Enable the toggle bar beside Aeroplane mode and turn it on.
3. Turn it off again then check if the problem is solved.
Also Read: How to Add Members in Telegram Group
Method 3: Use Notification Panel
This might be the oldest trick in the book. You can easily see the messages from the notification panel and reply to them. However, do you know the best part, the receiving side won’t be able to identify that you have opened the message. Here are the steps,
1. Drag the Notification panel down.
2. Now expand the Telegram chat notification and see the message.
Note: Don’t click on the notification; it will open the chat. Tap on the bottom arrow beside the chat to view the message.
3. Reply to them from the notification.
Method 4: Read Notification from Lock Screen
Well, if you can read notifications from the notification panel, then why not also from the lock screen. And the best thing is, when you look at the message from the lock screen, the other user won’t know that you already saw the message.
1. Open phone Settings.
2. Look for Notifications, and then open them.
3. Search from Notifications on lock screen and tap on it.
4. Choose Show conversations, default and silent.
5. Turn on the toggle bar located beside the option Sensitive notifications.
Note: The setting and option name might be different from the phone used here.
Also Read: How to make video calls on Telegram?
Method 5: Use Unseen App
Unseen is an Android application that you can use to read messages in incognito mode. However, you might think, is it ok to use an external and third-party application? Well, a good thing about it is that, this app is available in Google Play Store, which means that it might not harm your device. However, we cannot say for certain, but Unseen looks like a pretty good and secure app.
It also has quite a reputation for being famous, as in Google Play Store, this app has over 10 million plus downloads. And over 300 thousand people rated it 4.1 stars. You can also use Unseen app with your favourite messenger apps, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, and not only in Telegram. So, we will defiantly recommend you to try it out.
Method 6: Use AirDroid
Well, this is a trick that you can use. There is an AirDroid Parenteral Control app, which helps you read messages without letting the user know that you have read the message. However, this method needs you to have two devices, one of which you can use to control the other.
It is actually quite an odd method, as AirDroid is a parenteral control app, but it works like a charm. That’s why we have decided to include it. You might don’t need to use it if you decided to go with the Fourth Method. And also, to use it, you need to do quite some work. However, for a smooth experience, we will say it is worth a try.
AirDroid got downloaded 500k plus times, and 4k users gave it a 4.1 rating. So, it is quite a famous one. You can also use AirDroid on both Android and iOS.
- How to PM on Reddit
- How Can You Edit a Facebook Marketplace Listing
- How to Remove Contacts in Telegram
- How to Go Live on Telegram
We hope after reading this article your problem, how to read telegram messages without seen. If you still have more questions, don’t forget to let us know in the comment section. We will do our best to answer each of them. You can also suggest us a new topic, and we try to write a dedicated article on that. You can also save our website in your bookmarks for future reference.