Group chats are fun, aren’t they? Acquired by Microsft in 2011, GroupMe became an instant hit for its wide range of features. Messaging platforms were on their way to the peak, group chats became a necessity and this platform enabled users to create & manage groups for conversations. However, over time users have complained about facing multiple issues on the platform which they find difficult to resolve. Well, you can connect to the GroupMe chat support, via email or phone number and we will show you how to do the same.
How to Contact the GroupMe Support
GroupMe was designed for both web and mobile use, making it an ideal tool for social gatherings, organizing events, discussing projects, teamwork, and so on. It enabled users to send text messages and share images, videos & documents. However, like any technology, issues do arise here and to help users resolve them, there is a GroupMe support team is available. Let’s see how to reach out to them.
You can reach out to GroupMe support via the app itself by following these steps:
1. Open GroupMe and tap on your Profile Picture, followed by Help Center.
2. Tap on Contact Support.
3. In the Support page, enter your query and tap on Get Help.
Method 1: Via GroupMe Mobile App
You can follow these steps on your Android device or iPhone to reach out to the support team directly via the app. Follow the steps:
1. Open the Group Me app and tap on your Profile Picture at the bottom right corner.
2. Click on Help Center from the menu.
3. Under Help, tap on Contact Support.
4. You’ll be redirected to the Support page. Enter your query in the text box and tap on Get Help.
5. If you don’t get any help from the search results, tap on Provide your email address and a support agent will contact you.
6. Enter your email ID in the box and tap on Confirm.
Method 2: Via GroupMe Website
Now if you use GroupMe through their web version on your PC, follow the steps below to contact their support:
1. Visit the official GroupMe website, and click on Support at the top.
2. Type in your issue in the text box and then hit the Enter key.
3. You’ll get multiple search results on the screen. Select the appropriate one from the list for solutions.
4. If you want more help, scroll down and click on contact support.
5. On the next page, enter the characters to verify yourself and you’ll be redirected to the Live Chat Support.
Also Read: Why GroupMe Won’t Let You Log In?
GroupMe Support Phone Number
GroupMe offers help only through their application and website. The best way to contact them is through the GroupMe Support email. There’s no phone service provided by the team.
Why Do Users Connect With GroupMe Support?
Okay, it’s obvious that support teams are made for help, Users usually connect with GroupMe Support to seek assistance with technical issues, clarify app features & functionalities, address account-related problems, etc. Some of the common issues users have reported facing and reaching out the support for are:
- App Lagging/Crashing
- Not Receiving Notification
- Login Issues
- Unable to Sync Across Devices
Recommended: How to Delete GroupMe Account
We hope our guide helped you reach out to GroupMe support and get your issues resolved. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section. Stay tuned to TechCult for more such app-related info.