Facebook is one of the most known social media apps that keeps us connected to our friends and family. A crucial element of the app, the messaging feature, enables smooth discussions wherever we are. Therefore, regardless of whether you use the Messenger app, Facebook has made it simpler than ever to go through your messages. If you’re an iPhone user looking to perfect this skill and know how to check Facebook Page messages on your iPhone, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s streamline your messaging experience; stay tuned!
Can I Check Facebook Page Messages on my iPhone?
Yes, you can check Facebook Page messages on your iPhone.
Where is my Inbox on Facebook Page?
The inbox on your Facebook page is located in the top-right of your profile both in Facebook dialog box and Messenger App.
How to Check Facebook Page Messages on iPhone
Messaging is one of the major pros of Facebook as it helps to chat with people and keep in touch. The best part about it is that you can use the FB app to use it while on the go from your iPhone. To check the messages on Facebook, two methods can be followed:
Method 1: Via Message Dialog Box
The steps to check Facebook messages normally are as follows:
1. Open Facebook on your device and Log In to your account.
2. Tap the messages icon at the top-right corner of the page.
3. Your message list will appear and you can easily view all your desired messages.
Method 2: Via Messenger App
Facebook Messenger is used to send messages and exchange photos, videos, audio, etc. along with reacting to other people’s messages on it. It is a standalone app, developed by Meta Platforms therefore, if you wish to check Facebook messages on the Messenger app, follow these steps below:
1. Download the Messenger App and open it.
2. Add your Mobile Number and tap on Next.
3. Now, Log In using your Facebook account.
4. Your Facebook messages section will open.
Also Read: 5 Ways to Delete Multiple Facebook Messages
How to Turn on Messages on Facebook Business Page
A Facebook Page is a public social media profile made for economic organizations. It helps users send messages to various Business Pages. For you to check messages on Facebook Business Page, the following steps need to be followed:
1. Log In to Facebook on the Safari browser.
2. Tap the three lines at the top right corner of the home page.
3. Scroll down and tap on Settings.
4. Now, tap and open Page settings.
5. Tap on the Privacy option.
6. Scroll down and tap on the Allow people and pages to message your Page.
7. Check whether the option is turned on, if it is turned off, choose the On option.
And that’s it, you will able to check messages on your Facebook business page.
We hope this article helped you learn how to check Facebook page messages on your iPhone. Keep reading our blog for such helpful guides! Feel free to leave your suggestions & and queries in the comment section below.