Facebook groups are one of the best ways to advertise a business. But as a single user, you cannot possibly manage all the aspects of the page. Therefore, different roles within the group have been provided for easy maintenance. One such role is that of administrator; someone who can add or remove users. If you are unsure how to add admin on Facebook page on the mobile app or desktop page, this article is meant for you!
Table of Contents
How to Add Admin on Facebook Page on Desktop
On a PC, the process of adding an admin to your Facebook page is pretty simple. By following a few simple steps, you can grant someone admin privileges and expand your team’s capabilities. Whether it’s a colleague, employee, or partner, having an extra set of hands can be a game-changer in managing your Facebook presence.
1. Open Facebook on your desktop and log in to your account.
2. Open the desired group chat and click on the down arrow next to the group name.
3. Select the option Open in Messenger.
4. Click on Chat members under Group options.
5. Click on the three dots option next to a member and select Make Admin.
6. Click on Make Admin in the prompt.
Also Read: How to Welcome New Members to Facebook Group
Where to Add Admin on the Facebook Page?
As explained above, an admin can be added to the Facebook page on PC from the Page Roles option. This can be done either through Facebook itself or through Messenger. It helps you to manage the page well. If you are an admin of the page, you can control the members of the page by adding or removing the users.
How to Add Admin to Facebook Page on Mobile
Adding an admin on a Facebook page even through mobile devices can be achieved easily. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the desired group chat from Messenger.
2. Tap on Members.
3. Tap on the name of the user that you want to make as an admin.
4. From the profile that opens, tap on Invite as admin.
5. Finally, from the pop-up box that appears, tap on ADD.
How to Add Someone as an Admin on the Facebook Business Page
An admin to a business page can be added from desktop or mobile. And keep in mind that adding an admin to a Facebook business page and a regular Facebook page has similar steps as shown above. Therefore, you can select any one of the ways discussed above according to your preferences.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to understand how to add admin on Facebook page on desktop. If you have any queries or suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.