Birthday parties, business conferences, college reunions, and whatnot! Facebook events have made it easier to organize and invite people to social and professional gatherings, both online and offline. However, whether small get-togethers or large-scale parties, an extra host helps you share the responsibilities, and manage & promote the event alongside. But the question remains, can you have two hosts at a Facebook event, and if yes, how to add an extra host? Let’s find out!
How to Add a Host to Facebook Event
Adding a co-host to your Facebook event offers a number of possibilities. They can help you manage invites, post updates, and even moderate discussions. Co-hosts make your events more collaborative thus helping the attendees to resonate with the celebration. Let’s see how you can add a host, both before and after creating the event.
Adding Co-Hosts While Creating Event
If you are planning to create a Facebook event and are looking forward to adding a host for it, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch Facebook and tap on Menu (three horizontal lines) icon.
2. In the Menu tab, select Events.
3. Now in Events, tap on the (+) icon at the top right corner to create an event.
4. Fill in the event details first and tap on Add co-hosts.
5. Select the friends you want to add as co-hosts and tap on Add co-host.
Note: You can add more than one co-host as well.
6. Tap on Create event to confirm.
Also Read: How to Unhide Friends on Facebook
Adding Co-hosts After the Event Is Created
Well, if you have already created the Facebook event and now for some reason want to add a host, don’t worry. You can absolutely do that.
1. Open Facebook and tap the Menu icon (three horizontal lines).
2. Tap on Events, followed by the Calendar icon at the top-right corner.
3. Now select the event where you wish to add co-hosts.
4. Tap on the Manage button, followed by Edit.
5. Tap on Add co-hosts and select the friends you want to add.
6. Tap on Add co-host and then tap Save.
Also Read: 12 Fun Event Ideas for Discord
Can You Have Two Hosts at a Facebook Event?
Yes, not just two but you can have multiple hosts at a Facebook event. However, the selected co-hosts must accept your invitation after which they will have similar privileges over the page that you have.
What Can a Co-host Do at Facebook Event?
As a co-host of a Facebook event, you can invite more people, manage the event page, edit event details in need to keep the information accurate and respond to attendees’ questions and comments. It helps you broaden the event’s reach and foster community among the attendees.
We hope our guide with the help of our guide, you could add a host to Facebook event. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comments box below. For more tech-related queries, stay connected to TechCult.