Account Managers can access almost all functions and manage lines on a Verizon account. And as it is a responsible role, you may want to assign it to the person you deem most suitable to keep the sensitive account information safe. With this tutorial, you will learn to remove and change the account manager on your Verizon account to improve overall management.
Table of Contents
How Do I Change the Account Manager on Verizon
Before getting into the methods to remove and change the Verizon account manager, let’s learn more about the account manager role in the upcoming section.
To change the account manager on Verizon, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1. Launch the My Verizon app and select the Account tab.
2. Tap on Edit profile & Settings and then select the Assign account managers option.
3. Then, tap on the Delete icon for the current account manager to remove them from the role.
4. From the Assign account managers menu, tap on the Add manager option.
5. Enter the new manager details and tap on Add.
What is an Account Manager on Verizon?
An account manager on Verizon is a person designated by the account owner to manage their account and make changes to it. The account manager has full access to the account information of the account owner and can:
- Make changes to the plan
- Add or remove lines
- Purchase devices
- Pay bills
- Manage other account-related activities
An account owner can add up to 3 account managers to their account who needs to be at least 18 years old (or 19 years if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska). A Verizon account manager can be anyone whom you trust.
Also Read: How to Change the Family Manager on PS4
How Do I Change the Account Manager on Verizon?
To know how do I change the account manager on Verizon, follow these steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into the My Verizon app. Also, only the account owner can remove and change the account managers.
1. Open the My Verizon app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Account tab from the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Edit profile & Settings option.
4. Then, tap on the Assign account managers option.
5. Now, under the Current Account Managers section, tap on the Delete icon next to the desired account manager you want to remove.
6. Then, return to the Assign account managers section and tap on the Add manager option.
7. Enter the First and last name and email address of the person who you want to assign as the new account manager.
8. Select the desired mobile number of your Verizon account.
9. Tap on the Add option to add the account manager successfully.
How to Remove Account Manager from Verizon?
Below are steps explaining how to remove the account manager on Verizon:
Note: Only account owners can remove the account manager on Verizon.
1. Visit the Verizon Sign In page on your browser.
2. Enter your User ID/Verizon mobile number and click on the Continue option.
3. Enter your Password and mark the Remember my User ID checkbox.
4. Then, click on the Sign in option.
5. Enter the answer for the mentioned security question and click on Continue to verify your account.
6. Once you are in your Verizon account, click on My Profile.
7. Click on the Account Management option from the left pane.
8. From the Account Management page, click on Account Manager, if not selected already.
9. Click on the Remove option beside the Account Manager you want to remove.
10. Access your email account and follow the Verizon verification link from the received email to confirm the change.
- Fix Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA5004B
- What To Do If I Forgot My Sprint Pin
- How to Bypass Verizon Activation Screen
- What is Windows 10 Boot Manager?
By learning how do I change the account manager on Verizon, you can get a trustworthy and responsible account manager for your account. And we hope you have learned to do that through this guide. You can drop your queries and topic suggestions for future articles in the comments section below. Keep exploring our website to find such insightful articles.