Walgreens primarily uses email to communicate promotions, customer service inquiries, prescription refill reminders, and order updates. The purpose of these communications is to keep you informed about your account activity and available services. If you lose access to your email, you may miss important notifications, making it difficult to continue using your Walgreens account. This guide will explain how to change your email on your Walgreens account to maintain this vital communication channel.
How Do I Change My Email on My Walgreens Account
Your Walgreens account email provides notifications and helps protect your account from unauthorized access. To enhance your account security, you can change your email address to one you regularly use. Follow the steps outlined in this article to learn how, and keep reading for more details.
Below are the steps to change your email on your Walgreens account:
1. Go to your Walgreens account and click on the Account option.
2. Click on the Your Account option and then select the Emails & Alerts tab.
3. From the Email section, click on Edit.
4. Enter your new email ID and click on Save Changes.
What is Walgreens Email Format?
Walgreens follow the standard format for the emails for their employees, as mentioned below:
Note: These emails are not for Walgreens customers. You can create your Walgreens account using any email address of your choice. Also, you have to contact Walgreens customer service at 1–800–925–4733.
Also Read: Can I Edit a Walgreens Photo Order?
How Do I Change My Email on My Walgreens Account?
You can follow the steps below to change your email on your Walgreens account.
1. Visit the Walgreens Sign In page on your browser.
2. Enter your account email and password and click on Sign in to get into your account.
3. Click on the Account drop-down option from the top right corner.
4. Then, select the Your Account link from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on the Emails & Alerts option.
6. Now, click on the Edit option from the Email section.
7. Enter the new email address in the given field and click on Save Changes.
How Do I Update My Personal Information in Walgreens?
You can follow the instructions mentioned below to edit and update your Walgreens account personal information.
1. Access your Walgreens account.
2. Click on the Account > Your Account link option from the drop-down menu.
3. Hover over the Profile drop-down option and then select the Personal Information option.
4. Then, scroll down and click on the Edit option.
5. Enter the desired details in the respective fields.
6. Lastly, scroll down and click on Save Changes to save the made changes.
- Fix Zoom Low System Resources Error
- Are Walgreens Photos Refundable?
- How to Change Your Email on Instagram
- How to Delete a Walgreens Account
As now you know how do I change my email on my Walgreens account with the help of this guide, you can always keep your email and other personal information updated to keep using the Walgreens services smoothly. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know, and keep exploring our website for more exciting guides!