The highly anticipated installment of the free multiplayer Halo franchise introduces a range of thrilling weapons for players to use on the battlefield. One such weapon that destroys enemy shields and disables vehicles is the Disruptor. In addition to direct damage, this high-tech energy weapon can also inflict electrical damage. So, why not gain an upper hand in combat by learning how to get and when to use the Halo Infinite disruptor?
Table of Contents
Wield Halo Infinite Disruptor
With shock ammunition, you can zoom in and use a magazine filled with 10 to 30 bullets to kill the opponent. Similarly, Halo Infinite Disruptor is an automatic pistol that fires a series of charged bolts that can disrupt and neutralize targets. However, to gain a significant advantage, you must use this potent weapon effectively.
Location of Disruptor in Halo Infinite
The location may vary depending on the specific map or game mode you are playing. Disruptors are typically scattered across the game’s small and large multiplayer maps. It is advisable to communicate with your team, coordinate strategies, and control key areas of the map.
Also Read: How to Use Octane in Apex Legends
How to Get Disruptor Halo Infinite
Follow these ways to obtain the Disruptor in Halo Infinite:
1. Locate weapon spawn points: Read the map and visit any location spawns where the Halo Infinite Disruptor can be obtained. You can usually find it across the wall dispensers, regardless of its size. Pick the weapon on the location and add it to your weapon package.
2. Earn through challenges: Depending on the game’s progression system or challenges, you may unlock the Disruptor as a reward for completing specific objectives. Kill an opponent in a feud and obtain the weapon.
How to Use Halo Infinite Disruptor
It takes some time for players to get used to Disruptor and explore its full potential. However, to effectively use the Disruptor in Halo Infinite, you can follow these tips:
- You can use it as a primary source of Spartan-killing firepower. Damages through this weapon are caused over time. To kill an enemy, you have to fire 6 or more shots to kill an enemy.
- It is effective against enemy vehicles, such as Warthogs, Ghosts, or Banshees. Target the vehicle’s weak points, such as the engine or exposed components.
- Focus your shots on enemy shields to drain their energy. Then switch to a different weapon and blow them finally.
- Use the weapon against any EMP vehicles in the game and fire 6 to 8 bullets. This will halt them in their tracks, and you can get enough time to hijack the players if needed.
- You can cause multiple damages through Arc lighting as nearby teammates of the enemy also face the chain lightning effect.
What Maps Does the Disruptor Spawn On
Though the means to obtain the weapon is limited, it can only be obtained from the following locations:
- The Canal
- The Overlook
- Spartan Cores
- Propaganda Towers
- Forerunner Artifacts
When to Use Disruptor in Halo Infinite
Using the Disruptor at an appropriate time can impact more on the battlefield. The following are the instances in which using the weapon in the game is beneficial.
- It is ideally suited if you are playing with multiple players in team matches.
- Use it whenever you find multiple vehicles approaching you. Use shots like the EMP blasts o disable and immobilize them.
- You might use the weapon to blast more vehicles in the objective-based gameplay in the Big Team Battle.
- Disruptors can also be used to deal with shockwaves. This operation would be similar to that of the Plasma Pistol.
- Engage enemies within mid to close ranges and use the weapon. Due to its travel time and projectile nature, this will maximize the chances of hitting them with bolts.
Why do People Hate Disruptor Halo Infinite
Even though it has numerous advantages and high potential, many people do not find the disruptor suitable for the following reasons.
- It cannot be used in a face-to-face challenge like Ravenger and Plasma Pistol.
- The player has to attempt and fire numerous times to inflict harm on the opponent.
- Though the Pulse Carbine of the weapon is good, its tracking is poor, making it not highly suitable for players.
Recommended: How To Get GTA Shark Card For Free
We hope this article helped you understand how to use the Halo Infinite Disruptor. If you have more queries or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us in the comments box below. For more tips and tricks, stay connected to TechCult.