When someone visits your Instagram profile, one of the first things they see is your profile picture. Many people base their first impressions on the image, therefore having a beautiful photo is vital. Things’s time to switch it up if you don’t think the existing one is good enough. How your Instagram profile picture change? If you are an Instagram user wonder how to change profile picture on Instagram? If you are someone looking for more information related to Instagram, we bring you a helpful guide that will resolve all your doubts and queries how your profile picture change on Instagram?
- How to Change Profile Picture on Instagram
- Can I Change my Instagram Profile Picture?
- How to Change Profile Picture On Instagram App?
- Can I Change my Profile Picture Using a Mobile Browser?
- How to Change Instagram Profile Picture on a Desktop or a PC?
- Why is my Instagram Profile Picture Not Working?
- Can’t Change Profile Picture On Instagram?
- Why Does it say I Can’t Change my Profile Picture?
- Why is Instagram Removing my Profile Picture?
- Why is my Profile Picture Black?
How to Change Profile Picture on Instagram
Continue reading this article to know about the steps to change your Instagram profile picture in detail.
Can I Change my Instagram Profile Picture?
Your profile photo says a lot about you, whether you’re an individual or a business, and now that almost everyone has a social media presence, it’s even more crucial to stay on top of your internet platform and the image you present to the world. Therefore, there are no restrictions on how frequently you can change your Instagram profile photo. Every day, once a year, once a month, or whenever you feel like it, you are free to practice.
How to Change Profile Picture On Instagram App?
Here is a brief explanation of how to change profile picture on Instagram App:
1. To change your profile image, open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
2. Open the Instagram app on your phone to get started. Choose the profile icon from the bottom bar of the app (which is the last icon in that row).
3. You will be directed to your profile page. Tap on the Edit Profile link under your profile information here.
4. Tap on Edit Photo next to your existing profile photo on the Edit Profile page.
5. Instagram will launch a Change Profile Photo menu at the bottom of your app.
6. Tap New Profile Photo in the menu to change your profile picture to a photo saved on your phone. Or you can also tap on Import from Facebook to use a photo from your Facebook profile.
Note: If you simply want to delete the current picture from your Instagram profile, use the Remove Profile Photo option.
7. Instagram will launch the gallery on your phone. Choose the image you want to use as your Instagram profile picture here. The program will show editing choices when you choose a photo.
8. Edit your photo if you want to.
9. Next, tap on the right arrow icon in the top-right corner of the edit screen.
10. Instagram will direct you to your profile page, where your new profile photo will be visible.
Also Read: How to See Who Viewed Your Instagram Posts
Can I Change my Profile Picture Using a Mobile Browser?
Yes, you can use a mobile browser to profile picture change on Instagram. You only need to visit the Instagram website and log in with your credentials to modify your profile photo. Select Profile by pressing your current profile photo in the top right corner of the screen. Select Upload Photo by clicking your profile photo. Add the image you want to use as your profile picture.
How to Change Instagram Profile Picture on a Desktop or a PC?
To modify your profile photo on a Desktop or PC, go to the Instagram website.
Here is a brief explanation of how to change profile picture on Instagram on a Desktop or a PC:
1. Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Instagram website to get started. If you haven’t done so already, log in to your account.
2. On the Instagram website, click the profile symbol in the top-right area.
3. After clicking your profile symbol, Select Edit Profile in the sidebar on the left of the settings button.
4. Select the Change Profile Photo option under your Instagram username on the right pane.
5. Choose Upload Photo from the Change Profile Photo popup that appears.
6. The default open file window on your PC will appear. Navigate to the folder containing your new picture in this window, then pick it.
7. Instagram will immediately add your newly chosen image to your profile.
Also Read: How to See Recent Followers on Instagram
Why is my Instagram Profile Picture Not Working?
Many Instagram users are having trouble uploading pictures due to Instagram technical glitches. If you tried to update your Instagram picture but were unable to do so and got a notice asking you to check your internet connection, try again later, it means there was a problem and you are unable to do so. There can be a bug or you could have a bad internet connection, which would explain why your Instagram profile photo is not changing. However, this time the problem was on Instagram’s end and not yours; it had a small bug in its app that was the only thing causing all the commotion.
Here are some methods for changing your Instagram profile photo:
- Log out of Instagram and back in again
- Look for updates to the Instagram app.
- Get rid of your current profile Upload a new image after logging out and back in.
- Check Your Internet Connection
- Change between Mobile Data and Wi-Fi.
- Use a web browser app to try to alter your Instagram profile picture.
Can’t Change Profile Picture On Instagram?
A bug in the application is typically to responsible for the profile image update problem that displays the message Sorry, we were unable to update your profile picture. The majority of the time, users experiencing problems don’t have anything to do with them because Instagram’s server is having trouble updating or uploading your new profile picture.
- Error on the Instagram server: Many users have encountered this problem at some point; it is neither uncommon nor unusual. When there is a server issue with the application, Instagram fails to update a user’s profile image.
- No Online Connection: In order to change your profile image on Instagram, you must have an internet connection. If you’re having trouble updating your profile photo on Instagram and the message Sorry, we couldn’t update your profile picture is displayed, it’s likely because your device isn’t connected to a data or wifi network.
Why Does it say I Can’t Change my Profile Picture?
Is Instagram saying, Sorry, we couldn’t update your profile picture. Please confirm you have an internet connection and try again in a moment?. This error message indicates that you are unable to change your Instagram profile image.You might have to wait until Instagram fixes the Sorry, we couldn’t change your profile image error since it’s often brought on by a bug on Instagram’s end. You don’t have an internet connection, according to the Sorry we couldn’t update your profile picture error message. This is typically not the case, though. It’s not a problem on your end; it’s a bug with Instagram. This is not an option since you should already have an internet connection if you use Instagram.
Why is Instagram Removing my Profile Picture?
Disappointed about your priceless profile pictures? There are several reasons why Instagram might erase your profile images, so don’t worry. In the future, you ought to refrain from making similar errors.
- Posting Offensive Pictures: Instagram has a technique of identifying offensive pictures that are then deleted. Users will then complain that your account will be affected when you publish an unsuitable photo. Always upload appropriate content on your profile to stay safe.
- Your Account Is Limited: If you have engaged in unusual conduct on your account or utilize apps and software to submit content to your account, you can occasionally be prevented from uploading photographs to your account. You won’t be able to post any photos to your account if sending images has been prohibited for a while.
- An Error in Your Application: Additionally, an issue can stop your Instagram app from uploading photos. Your Instagram app crashed or had a corrupted file, which is the error. To fix the error, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the application.
Why is my Profile Picture Black?
Instagram is a well-known and cost-free software for sharing photos and videos through posts, stories, and profile pictures. On Instagram, you can often see your friends’ profile pictures. However, occasionally you can discover that some or all of the Instagram profiles are black or empty. Actually, there may be technical problems with Instagram’s black profiles or deliberate human action. Therefore, if you see that your profile picture is black, there can be a technical glitch.
Here are some techniques you can use to fix the bugs:
- Verify Your Internet Connection
- Sync Issue Shut down and reopen Instagram
- Update Instagram Apps
- Delete Cache on Instagram
- Update Instagram Apps
- Reinstall the Instagram apps.
Following these instructions, perhaps you now know how to change profile picture on Instagram.
- How to Check Motherboard Model in Windows 10
- Fix No Data Available on Facebook Likes
- Can You See Who Screenshotted Your Instagram Story or Post?
- How to See Liked Posts on Instagram
With the help of this straightforward article, we hope you now have a thorough understanding of Instagram and issues like how to change profile picture on Instagram. However, feel free to post any comments, questions, or worries in the space provided below, and we’ll try our best to address them. For our upcoming blog, please also let us know what you think about the following issues.