We all aim to establish ourselves as experts in our fields as professionals. Luckily, LinkedIn allows you to showcase your accomplishments and reach a wider audience. If you’ve authored publications that highlight your skill and contribute to your industry’s knowledge, it’s time to consider including them in your profile. This article will guide you on how to add publications to LinkedIn and put your professional expertise in the spotlight.
Table of Contents
How to Add Publications to LinkedIn
You can add publications to your LinkedIn profile through the Publishing menu. Read on to find out how.
1. Visit the LinkedIn Sign in page on your browser.
2. Enter your account credentials and click on Sign in.
3. Click on Write article from the home page.
4. Click on the Publishing menu drop-down option.
5. Click on the Headline box to provide a heading for your article.
Note: You can access your not-yet published publications on the app from your Drafts section. You can also share your article drafts with others before you end up publishing them.
6. Click on Upload to add an image as your header or your cover image.
7. Click on the rectangular box icon to start writing and add publications to LinkedIn, as shown below.
8. Write your desired article and click on Next.
9. Once your article is complete, click on Publish.
Also Read: How to Post a YouTube Video on LinkedIn
How to Put My Published Paper on LinkedIn?
You can follow the same steps listed above to put your published paper on LinkedIn.
Where are My Publications on LinkedIn?
After publishing articles on LinkedIn, you can access them using two methods. Let’s explore both of them further:
Method 1: Via Publishing Menu
You can find your publications on LinkedIn via the Publishing menu.
1. Navigate to your LinkedIn account on your browser.
2. Click on Write article > Publishing Menu.
3. Then, select Published to have a look at your published articles.
That’s it! Now you know where your publications at LinkedIn are.
Method 2: Through Profile Section
The published articles can also be accessed through your profile page.
1. From the LinkedIn account homepage, click on the Me tab from the top.
2. Click on View Profile.
3. Scroll down to the Activity section and click on See all activity.
4. Click the Articles > Published tab to view your articles.
Also Read: How to View Saved Posts on LinkedIn
What is the Ideal Time to Post Publications on LinkedIn?
You can post on LinkedIn for maximum engagement on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in one week. Tuesday is the ideal day for posting. Also, you can switch the timing for each publication throughout the day to know more about your going viral moment.
Now that you know how to add publications to LinkedIn, it’s important to maximize engagement by publishing them at the ideal time explained in detail in this article. If you have any queries or suggestions, drop them in the comment section below.