It’s finally here. After its China-only launch last year, Xiaomi 13 Pro launched globally at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Sunday, 26th February 2023. What makes Xiaomi 13 Pro stand out in a tech market full of smartphones is its camera co-engineered with Leica.
Leica has been a game changer in the photography industry. It is a name that is a symbol of quality for photographers. Combined with Xiaomi, you get Xiaomi 13 Pro, a smartphone that can take amazing photographs even in the hands of a novice photographer.
The features that make Xiaomi 13 Pro a masterpiece are:
- Processor – Snapdragon® 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform
- Storage & RAM – available in two variations – 12GB+256GB | 12GB+256GB
- Operating System – MIUI 14, android 13
- Dimensions – Height: 162.9mm Width: 74.6mm Thickness: 8.38mm Weight: 229g
- Battery & Charging – 4820mAh (typ) battery Xiaomi Surge Battery Management System. Smart 120W HyperCharge 19mins to 100% (Boost mode) 24mins to 100% (Standard mode)50W wireless turbo charging10W reverse wireless charging
- Security – In-screen fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock
- Audio – Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos®
The outstanding Leica professional optical lens that Xiaomi 13 Pro comes equipped with are as follows:
- Leica 1″ main camera – 50MP with f/1.9 and HyperOIS
- Leica 75mm floating telephoto camera – 50MP with f/2.0. 75mm equivalent focal length. OIS, Focal Shift technology, Floating telephoto lens, Support 10cm macro photography
- Leica ultra-wide camera- 50MP, 115° FOV, 14mm equivalent focal length, f/2.2, AF (Support 5cm macro photography)
Even though the front isn’t by Leica, it still packs a punch with 32MP f/2.0 and 89.6° FOV. It comes with
Front camera photography features
- Dynamic Framing（0.8x, 1x)
- Night mode
- Portrait mode with bokeh and depth control
Front camera video features
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 1080p at 30 fps
- 1080p (1920×1080) HD video recording at 30 fps
- 720p (1280×720) HD video recording at 30 fps
- Video teleprompter
- Vlog mode
Recommended: New Personalized News Reader Artifact Released
Xiaomi 13 Pro launched globally in Europe and Asia but based on past releases of Xiaomi products, it might not be released in the USA. If you are someone planning to purchase the Xiaomi 13 Pro costs $1,299.
To find out more about what is happening in the Tech world, stay tuned to TechCult.
Source: Xiaomi Home Page