GoDaddy is one of the best and most trusted websites to search for or buy domains as per your budget. It is an ideal platform for those who are doing online or digital marketing. The key point that differentiates it from other websites is GoDaddy domain search which gives its users a large variety of domain names. If the name you want is not coming up in the search option, you can check if a domain is available. So, if you have questions, like how to search for the domain name on GoDaddy, this article is for you.
What is GoDaddy Domain Search?
GoDaddy domain search is a feature of the website or app in which you can search for a domain by entering the domain name. GoDaddy allows you to choose a name after searching and receiving a number of options.
Read this article till the end to learn and how to search for and buy domain names on GoDaddy in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Is GoDaddy Better than Google Domains?
Yes, GoDaddy is better than Google Domains because it is cheaper when you buy a domain name. You can also get a wide range of names at GoDaddy based on your requirements and budget. You have complete control over cancelling or purchasing a domain or hosting plan from GoDaddy.
Does GoDaddy Have Free Domains?
Yes, GoDaddy has free domains, but it has conditions that you need to meet fully. So when you purchase an annual plan for anything like GoDaddy Web Hosting or WordPress, you will automatically get free domains. Before claiming the free domain, you need to purchase an annual subscription.
Also Read: 17 Best Free Domain and Hosting Sites
How Do I Search for a Domain Name on GoDaddy? How to Search for Domain Name on GoDaddy
Below are the steps through which you can search for the domain name on GoDaddy :
1. Visit the GoDaddy website on your browser and Sign In to your account.
2. Then, click on the search bar and enter the desired domain name.
3. Then, click on Search Domain to get the search results.
4. Select the desired domain name from the search results list.
Also Read: How to Search Multiple Hashtags on Instagram
How Do I Search to See If a Domain Name is Available?
You can search to see if a domain name is available, follow Steps 1-4 in the previous heading. If it is available, you will see Your domain is available mentioned on top of the domain name, as shown below.
How Do I Check If a Domain is Available? How to Check If a Domain is Available
Follow the steps given in the above heading to check if a domain is available.
Also Read: Top 20 Best Domain Name Generators
How Do I Buy Domain Names on GoDaddy?
Following below are the steps through which you can buy domain names on GoDaddy :
1. Open your GoDaddy account on your web browser.
2. Search and open the desired domain name page.
3. Now, click on Continue to Cart.
4. Then, click on Continue to Cart again.
5. Make the payment for the selected domain to buy the domain name instantly on your GoDaddy account.
- How to Delete Former Usernames on Instagram
- How to Delete GoDaddy Domain
- How to Delete a Product on GoDaddy
- How Do You Delete a Wix Account
We hope that you learned about what is the GoDaddy domain search. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.