Roblox games are ever famous and really interesting. Be it simulation games or epic space battles, Roblox is your go-to place if you are looking for some thrilling video games. One such game is Death Star Tycoon in Roblox which involves space battles with giant Star Wars ships. The game was created in 2019 by Tycoon Typhoon. Since then, Death Star Tycoon has been loved by online game players all around the world. If you are someone who is obsessed with this game and want to earn some in-game benefits as well, then you have come to the right spot. In today’s guide, we will uncover all the details about Roblox Death Star Tycoon codes and more. You will also get to know about the dual lightsaber code Death Star Tycoon and Death Star Tycoon codes for double saber. So, if you are willing to know how to get KOs in Death Star Tycoon, then let us start with our guide right away.
Roblox Death Star Tycoon Codes: Redeem Now
Here, we have explained about Death Star Tycoon game and listed the codes that you can redeem to unlock various offers in detail.
What is Death Star Tycoon?
- As the name says, Death Star Tycoon is a tycoon game created by its developer Tycoon Typhoon.
- Players can command the galaxy in battles that take place between opposing fleets.
- You can also collect materials that you need to make your own Death Star in the game.
- It is a Star Wars-inspired game that allows you to command to take on the rebel scum.
- There are eight teams in the game, represented by the colors Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Orange, White, Purple, and Black.
- There are different sections in the game including Weapon Room where different weapons like Lightsaber, Laser, Heavy Blaster, and more are present.
- The next section is Hangar where a player can control different ships.
- Next is the Throne room which is basically a cosmetic room that requires 64 KOs to obtain.
- Another is the Dropper room where the players of the game make most of their money.
- The last section of the game is Ships that include supremacy, eclipse, TIE fighter, dreadnought, star destroyer, and executor.
How to Get KOs in Death Star Tycoon
- KO or KOs is an abbreviation used for Knockouts.
- It is a value that represents how many times a player has defeated other players in Death Star Tycoon.
- When a player destroys another player’s character by bringing their health bar to zero, it is indicated as a Knockout.
- KO is not an in-game currency and can be unlocked for an item when a player has collected enough of them.
- KOs can be received from the Spawn Energy Generator or by redeeming the codes in the game.
- The Knockout feature was discontinued on Roblox in 2015.
- The badges associated with Knockouts were also discontinued.
What are Roblox Death Star Tycoon Codes?
- Roblox Death Star Tycoon Codes help the game players to get hold of the in-game items.
- These also help the players to make faster progress in the game.
- These game codes will help you to take control of the dark side of the force as you go your way up.
- Also, to build your Death Star, you must have cash and items that you can unlock as you progress in the game.
- You can join the resistance and find your way out to some of the most amazing adventures of the space with the help of these codes.
How Can I Get Dual Lightsaber Code Death Star Tycoon
- The codes in Death Star Tycoon are released by the game’s developer.
- You can follow the social media accounts of the game’s developers on different platforms like Twitter (@NoobArmyRBX) and their YouTube (Noob Army) channel.
- You will find the latest codes there which can get you some in-game rewards.
List of Roblox Death Star Tycoon Codes
Codes for Roblox games are known to expire with time. Therefore, it is suggested to use the codes as soon as possible to benefit from them. You can straight away copy the code and use it in the game to avoid any typo mistakes. The following is the list of codes that you can use in Death Star Tycoon for upgrades:
- SAVETHEFLEET: This code offers Supremacy Ship.
- THENOOBTWEETS: This code unlocks the AutoCollect (Auto Collecting Bird).
- BLUEBIRD2020: This code unlocks the Bird Nest Dropper (Auto Collecting Bird).
List of Expired Death Star Tycoon Codes for Double Saber
The following list includes the dual lightsaber code Death Star Tycoon that has expired and can no longer be used to receive the benefits of the dual lightsaber.
- MAYTHEFOURTH: This code offers Double Saber.
- SPACESQUAD: Redeem this code to receive Double Saber.
Also Read: Roblox Tatakai V.2 Codes: Redeem Now
How to Redeem Death Star Tycoon Codes
Once you have copied the codes that can get you respective rewards, it is time to now redeem them. In Death Star Tycoon, redeeming a code is a little different than in other games. In it, players have to keep stepping on enough circles at the start of the game. You can redeem these codes while playing the game to enhance the skills and powers in the game. Follow the steps given below to know better how to redeem these codes:
1. Open the Death Star Tycoon Roblox game.
2. Run to the first green circle on the ground on your screen.
3. Now, step on the green circle.
4. Then, climb down the next sledge and step on all the free circles that say redeem.
5. Next, on stepping on the white circle, a code box will appear.
6. Enter your code in the box and click on the ACTIVATE button.
Also Read: Gacha Club Codes and Secret Gift: Redeem Now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the time span of codes in Death Star Tycoon?
Ans. Death Star Tycoon codes have a limited time span. These codes can expire at any given moment. Until new codes are released, the previous ones can be used.
Q2. Why are my Death Star Tycoon codes not working?
Ans. If your Death Star Tycoon codes are not working then you need to check if the codes are still working. In case they are not expired, check if you are not making any typo mistakes while entering the code.
Q3. How can I get a bird’s nest dropper in Death Star Tycoon?
Ans. You can get a bird’s nest dropper in the game by entering a suitable code. Along with that, you can also receive other in-game items using the active codes in the game.
Q4. What is the goal of Death Star Tycoon?
Ans. The main aim of a player in the Death Star Tycoon game is to fully complete their Death Star.
Q5. What do I require to make some in-game upgrades?
Ans. In-game upgrades in Death Star Tycoon require you to use some Robux, codes, or KOs.
- How to Find Someone on TikTok Without Username
- My Ordinary Life Roblox Music Codes: Redeem Now
- Trainstation 2 Codes: Redeem Now
- Idle Apocalypse Cheat Codes: Redeem Now
We hope that our doc on Roblox Death Star Tycoon codes was helpful enough and guided you well in knowing all about Death Star Tycoon and codes that can be used in the game to achieve some rewards. Let us know which section helped you the most and if you have any other queries or suggestions, then leave them in the comments section below.