Netflix provides a huge list of movies and web series that you can binge-watch on your system. However, there are also many error codes that you may face while using Netflix. You may face Netflix proxy errors on your system. Some of the common errors you may face are Netflix Error F7111-1331, Netflix proxy error m7111-5059, and Netflix Error F7111-5033. We bring to you a helpful guide to performing Netflix Proxy detected fix on Windows 10. So, continue reading!
Netflix Proxy Detected Error Fix
The main reason for Netflix Proxy error is your VPN server. If you are using a particular VPN that cannot bypass the blocked proxy, then you may face the said error. Here, we have listed all the possible troubleshooting methods to solve the above listed Netflix proxy errors.
Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Methods
Follow the given basic troubleshooting methods to fix Netflix error code F7111.
Method 1A: Restart Router
1. Find the Power button at the back of your router.
2. Press the button once to turn it off.
3. Now, disconnect Router power cable and wait until the power is entirely drained from the capacitors.
4. Then, reconnect the power cable and switch it on after a minute.
5. Wait until the network connection is re-established and try signing in again.
Method 1B: Reset Network Settings
You can reset the Network settings on your PC to fix any network-related errors. Read our guide on how to reset network settings on Windows 10 here.
Method 1C: Release and Renew IP Address
Follow these steps to release and renew the IP address and fix Netflix error code NW-6-503 and F7111:
1. Hit the Windows key, type Command Prompt, and click on Run as administrator.
2. Follow our guide to flush or reset the DNS cache.
3. Then, type ipconfig /release command and press the Enter key.
4. Now, type ipconfig /renew command and hit Enter key to renew your IP address.
Also Read: Fix Netflix Error Code UI3012
Method 1D: Re-Login to Netflix
1. Go to Netflix webpage and click on Sign Out option from the top right corner as shown.
2. Wait for 30 seconds and reboot the PC.
3. Next, visit Netflix webpage in a web browser and click on Sign In.
4. Type your Login credentials and log into to your account. Check if Netflix proxy error m7111-5059 has been fixed or not.
Method 2: Modify VPN Settings
Following are the steps to modify the VPN and proxy server settings in Windows 10 in order to fix fix Netflix Proxy detected error:
1. Hit the Windows key and type VPN settings in the search bar, then, click Open.
2. Here, select the connected VPN and click on Disconnect option.
3. Now, close all the running programs and reboot the PC.
4. Then, open the VPN settings again and click on the Connect option as depicted below.
5. Finally, launch Netflix and check if the error is fixed.
6. If not, then follow our guide to disable VPN and proxy on Windows 10.
Also Read: How to Fix Netflix Error Code M7111-1101
Method 3: Delete Netflix Cookies
Removing Netflix cookies from your web browser is a great Netflix proxy detected error. You can do the same as follows:
1. Go to Netflix clear cookies webpage in your web browser.
2. All the cookies will be cleared from the site. Now, click on Sign In and login with your credentials.
Method 4: Use IPv6 Connection Instead of IPv4
Here are the steps to use Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) connection instead of IPv4 to fix Netflix proxy error m7111-5059:
1. Press the Windows key, type Control Panel and click on Open.
2. Set View by > Category and click on View network status and tasks.
3. Click on the Change adapter settings option from the left sidebar.
4. Next, right-click on your currently active internet connection and select Properties, as depicted below.
5. Here, make the following changes:
- uncheck the box marked Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- check the box marked Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
6. Now, double-click Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) option to open Properties window.
7. Next, check the options titled
- Obtain an IP address automatically and
- Use the following DNS server addresses, as shown highlighted in the pic below.
7A. For the Preferred DNS server, enter the Google Public DNS address as: 126.96.36.199
7B. And, In the Alternate DNS server, enter the other Google Public DNS as: 188.8.131.52
8. Finally, click on OK to save the changes and reboot Windows 10 PC.
Method 5: Turn Off Parental Controls
If you are facing Netflix error F7111-5033, then it could be because of the Parental Controls feature. Here are the steps to turn off parental controls or change the maturity ratings in order to resolve the said issue.
1. Navigate to Netflix webpage and Sign In to your account as usual.
2. Then, click on the Account option and select your profile.
3. Under PROFILE & PARENTAL CONTROLS section, click on drop-down arrow for All Maturity Ratings.
4. Then, click on Change option for Viewing Restrictions.
5. Enter your Login credentials to confirm.
6A. Now, select the Maturity ratings for your profile as needed.
6B. Or, choose to turn off all restrictions as shown.
7. Finally, click on Save & enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why are you facing Netflix Error F7111-1331?
Q2. Why do you face Netflix Error F7111-5033?
Ans. If your Netflix profile is set below the required maturity level, then you may face error code F7111-5033. You can adjust the Parental Controls on Netflix to solve this problem.
- Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6635 in Windows 10
- How to Screen Share Netflix on Discord
- Fix Incognito Mode Error on Netflix
- Fix Netflix Audio Video Out of Sync on Windows 10 PC
We hope that this article was helpful to learn Netflix proxy detected error codes fix. Do leave your comments in the box below, and let us know what you want to learn next.