Microsoft has been on a roll lately. With a lot going on in the tech industry because of the integration of AI in almost every tech company, Microsoft being the front-runner is taking it a step further. The Latest Windows 11 update brings Bing AI to the Taskbar, and a lot more, find out further in this article.
In a blog post on 28 February 2023 by Panos Panay, the Chief Product Officer at Microsoft it was stated “Today, we take the next major step forward adding to the incredible breadth and ease of use of the Windows PC by implementing a typable Windows search box and the amazing capability of the new AI-powered Bing directly into the taskbar. Putting all your search needs for Windows in one easy to find location.”
The new version 22H2 comes with a lot more features than just the AI-powered Bing. Other New and Improved Features are:
- Phone Link for iOS: Microsoft is helping remove barriers for iPhone users with Phone Link for iOS. Now iPhone users will be able to receive their calls and messages and integrate their iCloud directly to their windows laptop or PC.
- Improved Phone Link for Android users: Phone Link has already been a feature available to Android users. With the new update windows is improving the Phone Link for Android devices.
- Advanced AI in Windows Studio Effect: Microsoft had introduced Windows Studio Effect last year which enabled users to customize their audio and video for any situation. With effects like eye contact, background blur, automatic framing and voice focus, available to use with your built-in camera and mic, it helps you enhance your video calling experience.
- Screen Recording in Snipping Tool: The best new feature after the Bing AI is the new screen recording feature in the Snipping Tool. To use the new screen recorder function all you have to do is search and launch Snipping Tool through Search on the taskbar and select record or use the keyboard shortcut Windows key + Shift key + S.
- Braille Display Support and Enhanced Voice Access: With the new accessibility settings, Microsoft is making Windows 11 more accessible for everyone. The new enhancements to the Narrator help it interact with accessible accessories like Braille Display. Thus, ensuring that people who are blind are able to use Windows with ease
- Revamped Microsoft Teams through the Chat feature: The Microsoft Teams through Chat feature had already been integrated into Windows 11 a while ago. To improve the Chat signature experience, it has been fully revamped., making it faster, and easier to access all of your conversations, and the ability to navigate between conversations in Chat—all from one window.
- Redesigned Quick Assist App: The redesigned Quick Assist App now let’s someone you trust view your screen or take control of the PC. With this feature, you can give or get control over others PC making it easier to provide assistance to them if they are in need of it. It also comes equipped with a new laser pointer that you can use to highlight what should the other person do on their PC.
- Control Environmental Impact with New Energy Recommendations: In an attempt to reduce the users carbon footprint Microsoft is helping its users with Energy recommendations to control environmental impact.
Recommended: Microsoft Bing Powered by ChatGPT Available Now
The Latest Windows 11 update brings Bing AI to the Taskbar, and improves on a lot more existing features, improving the user experience of Microsoft users around the world. You can download and install the new version 22H2 via Windows Updates and enjoy all the new features by Microsoft.
Source: Windows Experience Blog