With so many streaming services available around us, it sometimes becomes difficult to choose one. USTVNow is one such service that is exceptionally great and provides TV packages with prices starting from free to over $100. If you are curious to know if USTVNow is legal and whether it is really free to stream, then keep reading this guide till the end.
Table of Contents
Is USTVNow Really Free and Legal?
USTVNow is mainly targeted at American audiences with access to 200 channels. It was built to serve the US troops but is also aimed at various American expatriates, as well as overseas State Department and military personnel. However, the company doesn’t check if subscribers are American or live outside the United States. This makes most streamers wonder if USTVNow is truly free and legal for everyone. Keep reading to find out!
Is USTVNow Legal?
The legality of USTVNow is debatable, yet the service appears to be lawful on the surface. The company has an agreement with Nittany Media, a regional cable operator, to broadcast live streaming throughout the United States.
Is there a USTV App for Firestick?
No, there is no USTV app on Firestick. But there are alternative ways to use the USTV app on Firestick.
Can you Stream USTVNow on Firestick?
USTVNow doesn’t have an app made for Amazon Fire TV, but it does work with the USTVNow website on it.
How to Install USTVNow on Firestick
USTVNow is an internet streaming service that allows customers to view live American television stations and films. It provides a wide range of channels, including ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. To install and stream USTVNow on Firestick, follow the methods below.
Method 1: Using Downloader
To install USTVNow for free using Downloader follow the steps below.
1. Launch Firestick and connect it to your home network.
2. On the Firestick home screen, tap on Settings.
3. In settings, select My Fire TV.
4. Proceed with Developer Options and select Apps from Unknown Sources. Turn it ON.
5. Go back to the home screen and choose the Search option from the Find tab.
6. Search for Downloader and choose it from the list of results.
7. Select Get or Download to install the application.
8. Now, proceed with Open and select Allow to access media files further.
9. Enter the URL for USTVNow, then push the Go button to download the APK file.
10. Wait for the USTVNow APK file to complete downloading, once it’s finished, click on the Next button located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
11. Then, click the Install button.
12. Once the installation gets finished click on Open to launch the USTVNow app on your Firestick.
Also Read: How To Watch Sports on Firestick for Free?
Method 2: Using Browser
You can also install USTVNow for free on Firestick using a browser. Follow the steps to download the app:
Note: Here, we have used Silk Browser. You can also use Chrome.
1. Go to Appstore on your Firestick and search for Silk Browser.
2. Once you found the Apple Silk Web Browser, click on Download.
3. After installation, click on Open.
4. In the search bar, enter the URL for USTVNow and then click on Go.
That’s it, you can enjoy watching your favorite show on USTVNow.
This brings us to the end of our guide on whether USTVNow is really free and legal. We hope your queries were answered. If you still have some doubts to ask, please use the comments box below to leave them. We would be happy to answer!