TNT is a popular television channel in the United States with many popular TV shows such as Animal Kingdom and Supernatural. The channel is a hot favorite among American audiences. However, due to the growing presence of online streaming services, many users wonder what services are providing their favorite channel, and if and how to watch TNT without cable for free. Fortunately for you indeed the channel is available on various streaming services and even on streaming devices such as Amazon Firestick and Roku devices. So, if you are surfing the internet for how to stream TNT for free you have clicked on the right page. Here, we will tell where and on what streaming service you will get the best deal to get TNT on your television screen. In this guide, we will also explain how to watch TNT on Firestick for free along with this we will also discuss the method for how to watch TNT on Roku free.
Table of Contents
How to Watch TNT Without Cable
There are multiple streaming services that offer TNT on their platforms. The following is a list of some of the reliable streaming services that you can explore to get TNT on your devices.
- Sling TV
- Hulu TV
- Spectrum TV
- YouTube TV
In the following section, we have discussed the packages and subscription deals offered by the above-mentioned streaming platforms.
1. Watch on DirecTV
DirecTV is a North American-based streaming service that provides a large number of TV channels and on-demand TV services is a perfect service to figure out how to watch TNT without cable. DirecTV also provides users to stream and watch the TNT network through one of their subscription packages. You can subscribe to DirecTV’s Entertainment package to subscribe to their basic services which also include the TNT network. DirecTV also offers a 5-day trial to its users. After the completion of the trial period, the DirecTV subscription costs $49.99 for the first three months, and then the cost of the services you $69.99 per month. DirecTV is a trusted and one of the quickly growing streaming services in North America and is one of the best options for how to stream TNT for free or at an affordable price.
2. Watch on Sling
Sling TV is also a streaming service that can be an alternative to watching TNT online without cable. Sling is s streaming television service that hosts more than 150+ channels including TNT. You can subscribe to one of the three subscription packages of Sling TV. The following are the packages for the Sling TV. Also, follow along to see how to watch TNT on Firestick for free and how to watch TNT on Roku free.
- Sling Orange: This package includes 30+ channels including ESPN and TNT and can be bought at $35/month.
- Sling Blue: This package also includes 45+ channels and also includes TNT and can be bought at $35/month.
- Sling Orange + Blue: This package also includes 50+ and includes all the channels from the Orange and Blue packages. This package would cost you $50/month.
3. Watch on Hulu
Hulu is one of the most popular streaming services in the world with more than thousands of shows and movies. The service also includes Hulu Original shows. There are two packages that you can subscribe to watch TNT on Hulu.
- Hulu 30-day free trial: For $5.99 you can get a trial version of Hulu for a month. This package includes all the Hulu originals and thousands of movies and shows.
- Hulu + Live TV: For $69.99/month you get more than 65+ including TNT channels and all the Hulu Originals.
4. Watch on Spectrum TV
If you are a Spectrum TV subscriber, the service provides you with a much more flexible deal to resolve how to stream TNT for free query. Spectrum TV users can order around 15 on-demand channels for about $30 a month. This deal gives benefits such as no promotional ads, no cable box, and no commitments such as an annual contract making it one of the best answers to how to watch TNT without cable query.
5. Watch on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is one of the best streaming services that brings to you all your favorite sports and entertainment channels. The best thing about YouTube TV is that the service also gives you a 7-day trial period in which you can explore enough channels and online content to commit to a subscription package. YouTube TV offers its membership for $64.99/month only. Keep reading to find ways for how to watch TNT on Firestick for free and how to watch TNT on Roku free.
Also Read: Can You Get HBO Max on Your Xbox One?
How to Watch TNT on Apple TV
If you are an App TV user, you can install TNT on your Apple TV device. Follow these simple steps to install TNT on your Apple TV to figure out how to stream TNT for free and how to watch TNT without cable.
Note: You must sign in to Apple TV with your account before installing TNT.
1. Go to Apple TV home and open the AppStore.
2. Now, navigate to the search bar.
3. In the search bar, type TNT.
4. Now, select the Get button to install TNT on your Apple TV device.
Also Read: Do You Have to Cancel WWE Network?
How to Watch TNT on Firestick
If you have Amazon Firestick, you can install TNT app on your device and enjoy your favorite shows anytime. You can follow these simple steps to install TNT on Firestick and figure out how to watch TNT on Firestick for free.
1. Open Firestick and navigate to the search option.
2. In the search bar type watch TNT.
3. Now, you will see some of the possible keywords, here select Watch TNT.
4. Now, scroll over the Apps & Games category on the search results.
5. Now, select the TNT app logo.
6. Click on the Get button for the Watch TNT.
7. Wait for a few minutes for TNT to get installed on the Firestick.
8. Open TNT from the Your Apps & Channels option and enjoy your favorite shows.
How to Watch TNT on Roku
If you have a Roku TV that you use to watch shows and movies, you can also install the TNT channel on your Roku device. You can follow these simple steps to install TNT on the Roku device and figure out how to watch TNT on Roku free.
1. Open your Roku device and press the Home button.
2. From the left panel navigate to the Streaming Channels.
3. Now, click on Search Channels.
4. In the search box, type TNT and press the OK button.
5. Select TNT from the search results.
6. Now, click on the Add Channel button to install the TNT app.
7. Wait for the channel to get installed and then navigate to the Go to channel button.
8. Activate the TNT app and then start watching your favorite shows on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I watch TNT on DirecTV?
Ans. Yes, TNT is available on DirecTV streaming service with their Entertainment pack which costs you around $69.
Q2. Do I have to pay for TNT on Hulu?
Ans. Yes, Hulu offers an affordable subscription package to get multiple TV channels including. TNT. For $69.99 you can also get TNT on your Hulu.
Q3. Where is TNT available?
Ans. TNT channel is widely available in America and Canada and is also available overseas in many European countries and on-demand services.
- Shotgun Farmers Unlock Codes: Redeem Now
- Does Slingbox Work with DirecTV?
- How Can You Log into Hulu on Roku
- Fix Error Model Bind on Samsung TV
We hope this guide was helpful to you and you were able to get how to watch TNT without cable query resolved. Let us know which streaming service you found the best for TNT. If you have any queries or suggestions for us please let us know in the comment section.