In a world where connections can make all the difference, LeadLeaper is your secret weapon to turn those virtual handshakes into meaningful relationships. But here’s the thing – it’s not just about having the tool; it’s also about knowing how to use it like a pro. Go through his guide to explore the pricing structure of the LeadLeaper extension and learn how to download and use it to turbocharge your networking game.
How to Download and Use LeadLeaper Extension on Chrome
Although you can’t download a desktop version of LeadLeaper, you can still install its extension on your Chrome. By enabling you to effectively collect and keep track of leads, LeadLeaper as a tool can greatly improve your networking ability on LinkedIn. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s see how to convert potential contacts into fruitful business ties right now!
1. Visit the LeadLeaper Chrome Web Store page on your browser.
2. Now, click on Add to Chrome.
3. Click on Add extension from the popup.
4. After adding the extension, click on the extension icon > Email Finder – LeadLeaper option from the top right corner of the browser.
5. Enter your name, email address, and password in the given fields.
6. Then, click on Sign in to create and get into your LeadLeaper account.
7. Visit the LinkedIn website on your browser and Sign in to your account.
8. Now, search for and click on the desired LinkedIn profile.
9. Click on the LeadLeaper extension icon from the top right corner of Chrome.
10. Click on the Add option present next to the searched profile. LeadLeaper will search its database for the person’s email address and display if it finds that email address.
11. Copy the email address and send an email to the person.
Note: You can also use LeadLeaper to find email addresses for people who are not on LinkedIn. To do this, you can use the LeadLeaper search bar to search for the person’s name or company. This tool will then search its database for the person’s email address.
Also Read: 36 Best Email Finder Tools
How to Download LeadLeaper Extension?
You can learn how to download and install the LeadLeaper extension on your browser with the help of the steps mentioned above.
What are the LeadLeaper Pricing Plans?
LeadLeaper offers four pricing plans:
- Free: 100 email credits per month
- Sales Pro: $39 per month, 3,000 email credits per month, unlimited export credits, duplicate detection, leads manager, auto drip email campaigns, no LeadLeaper send limits, unlimited email recipients, and integrated with Office 365
- Sales Team: $59 per month, 10,000 email credits per month, unlimited export credits, team duplicate detection, team leads manager, team management, and management dashboards
- Enterprise: Minimum 25 users, quoted email credits, unlimited export credits, team duplicate detection, team leads manager, team management, management dashboards, and CRM push/pull auto sync
What are the LeadLeaper Pros and Cons?
Before making an informed decision, let’s look at the benefits and disadvantages of LeadLeaper.
- It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to get started, even for users with no prior experience in sales enablement.
- LeadLeaper can be very effective in helping businesses discover and qualify leads, with its email finder feature being particularly useful for reaching out to leads on LinkedIn.
- It is a highly cost-effective solution, particularly for small businesses. It offers a free plan for businesses with up to 100 contacts.
- It integrates with popular CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Pipedrive. This makes it easy to export leads from LeadLeaper to your CRM system and manage them in a central location.
- LeadLeaper is a relatively basic lead generation tool. It only offers some of the more advanced features that are available in other lead-generation tools, like as email marketing automation and lead scoring.
- Some users have reported that the email addresses found by this tool are only sometimes accurate.
- Some users have reported that LeadLeaper’s customer support team needs to be faster to respond to inquiries.
After learning how to use the LeadLeaper extension on Chrome, we hope you can now elevate your networking with this powerful tool. Feel free to share your thoughts or any additional suggestions in the comments below. Until next time, happy prospecting!