If you are an artist, writer, or creator in the realm of social media, then safeguarding your creative endeavors is among the most important things to keep in mind. Learning how to type a copyright symbol on an iPhone can help you give legitimacy to your work, this can ensure that you get acknowledged for your content. So, let’s read this article and learn the benefits of this symbol.
Table of Contents
How to Type Copyright Symbol on iPhone
Copyright is frequently used to hold exclusive ownership and control over the use of written publications, books, pictures, artworks, films, blogs, and websites. However, since it is not something that you need daily, it can be difficult to figure out how it works. But fret not as this article covers various methods with step-by-step instructions to help you out. So, let us dive right in.
Method 1: Use QuickType
The simplest way to type the copyright and another symbol in iOS is to use the QuickType bar across the top of the keyboard. Here is how you go about it:
1. Open the app where you want to type the copyright mark.
2. Simply type Copyright to request a symbol replacement from the Quicktype keyboard.
3. Now, tap on the corresponding QuickType symbol.
Also Read: How to Type Copyright Symbol in Windows
Method 2: Use Emoji Keyboard
Another method to get the copyright symbol on your iPhone 11 is to use the emoji keyboard. To utilize this method, all you have to do is:
1. Launch the app where you wish to type the copyright characters.
2. Tap on the smiley face icon on the lower left of your screen when you’re ready to utilize the copyright trademark emblem.
3. Tap the icon with different symbols.
4. Next, tap on Copyright icon.
Method 3: Copy & Paste
The third approach to add copyright symbol on iPhone would be to copy and paste it. This is easy and only takes a few seconds. To utilize this technique, adhere to these steps:
1. Search Copyright symbol in any browser.
2. Tap and hold on the symbol until a menu appears on the screen.
3. Next, choose Copy.
4. Next, open the app where you want to paste the symbol.
5. Tap and hold to choose Paste from the menu.
Method 4: Using Third-Party Keyboard App
Another popular method to add copyright symbol on iPhone 11 is to use third-party keyboard apps. For this, you can use the App Store on your iPhone to download and install from tons of different options. Here are a few examples to consider:
- Gboard: Gboard by Google is a keyboard app for iPhone. It is packed with numerous features like emoji, GIFs, stickers, and glide typing.
- SwiftKey: This is a well-liked keyboard app with a tone of symbols and themes you can customize. The best part about SwiftKey is that adapts itself to your writing style and slang so that you can type faster.
- Emoji >: A mobile keyboard appl with a large selection of symbols, such as emojis, special characters, and the copyright symbol. Emoji> is another great option.
Once you have downloaded the required keyboard app from App Store, follow these steps to add it on your iPhone.
1. Open Settings, then tap on General.
2. Now, scroll down and tap on Keyboard.
3. Then, select Keyboards.
4. Tap on Add New Keyboard.
5. Select your keyboard app from the options.
We trust that this article was useful and that you now know how to type copyright symbol on iPhone. Please feel free to use the comments area below to contact us with any questions or recommendations. Let us know what you would like to learn about next as well.