TikTok is the reason why short videos have become a trend. It does not only trend the videos but also the audio. Audio is also one of the major reasons a video becomes popular. Most of the time, users remember audio more than video. Many users set the trending songs as their ringtone while some struggle to save a TikTok sound to your phone. If you are also struggling to learn how to save a TikTok sound as a ringtone, you are at the right place. This article is going to be a perfect guide for you to understand how to save a TikTok sound as ringtone Android and iOS devices.
Table of Contents
How to Save a TikTok Sound as a Ringtone
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to save a TikTok sound as a ringtone in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Note: We do not endorse or sponsor any of the third-party apps listed in this article. Users should ensure the protection of their data for privacy or any data loss.
How to Save a TikTok Sound to Your Phone?
Since TikTok is a video-based application, you cannot find options to directly download the audio. To download the audio, you are certainly required to download the video from the app. Though TikTok enables users to use the audio internally to create videos, only if the original creator has enabled this permission. Anyway, you can use the following methods to save a TikTok sound on your phone.
Method 1: Using SSSTIK Website
Using the SSSTIK website is one of the easiest ways to download TikTok audio without the need to use another app. Follow the below-mentioned steps to save the TikTok audio on Android and iOS devices.
2. Locate and open the desired video in which the sound you are looking for.
3. Tap on the share icon from the right pane.
4. Tap on the Copy link option.
5. Open your phone browser.
6. Visit the SSSTIK website.
7. Paste the link to the video in the given field and tap on the Download option.
8. Tap on the Download MP3 option.
This was how to save a TikTok sound to your phone. Let’s proceed to the next method which explains another simple way of saving TikTok audio.
Also Read: 21 Best TikTok HD Video Downloader
Method 2: Using MP3 Converter
Using an MP3 converter app is another easy method to save TikTok sounds on your mobile device. There are plenty of audio editing tools that you can find on the Google Play Store and AppStore. You can use any of the apps according to your convenience. Here we are using the Video to audio MP3 converter app.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to carry out this method.
1. Open the TikTok app on your mobile and navigate to the desired video.
2. Tap on the share icon > Save video option to save the video to your mobile gallery.
3. Then, install and open the Video to Mp3 Audio Converter app.
4. Tap on Video to Audio and select the saved TikTok video from the gallery.
5. Tap on Extract.
6. You can now Play, Trim, and Save the audio.
There are also other apps for Android and iOS devices, such as:
- You can also use other apps like Audio MP3 Cutter Mix Converter, Video to Audio- MP3 Converter, MP3 Video Converter, and many more for Android devices.
- iPhone users can also follow similar steps using apps like MP3 Converter- Audio Extractor, Video to MP3 Converter App, Video to MP3 – MP3 Converter, and others from the App Store.
How to Save a TikTok Sound as Ringtone Android?
Now that you have learned how to save a TikTok sound to your phone, you can very easily save the sound as a ringtone to your Android mobile device. You can follow the below-mentioned methods to set TikTok sound as a ringtone.
Method 1: From Phone Settings
Since you already have the sound on your device, you can set the sound as the ringtone via the Settings of your mobile itself. The steps to the procedure are listed down below:
Note: Since Android smartphones do not have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device. These steps were performed on POCO F4, as shown in the illustrations below.
1. Open Settings on your mobile.
2. Tap on Sound & vibration.
3. Tap on Ringtone.
4. Tap on Choose local ringtone.
5. Tap on File Manager.
6. Select the saved audio.
7. Tap on OK.
Let’s move on to the next method to see how to save a TikTok sound as ringtone Android.
Method 2: Using MP3 Cutter Ringtone Maker
Using the MP3 Cutter Ringtone Maker is another way that you can use to save TikTok sound as your ringtone. It also turns out to help if you want to trim the audio or cut some portions of the audio that you may not want to be a part of your ringtone. Follow the below-mentioned steps to see how you can do this.
1. Install and open the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker app o your phone.
2. Tap on CUT A SONG/MUSIC.
3. Select the saved TikTok audio.
5. Tap on CONTINUE TO EDIT.
6. Edit the audio track if required.
7. Tap on the Save icon from the top right corner of the screen.
8. Rename the file if you want to and tap on SAVE.
9. Tap on MAKE DEFAULT to save the TikTok sound as your ringtone.
These were the two methods that you can use to save TikTok sound on your mobile as a ringtone. Now you will read about how to save TikTok sound as ringtone iPhone.
How to Save TikTok Sound as Ringtone iPhone?
Let’s have a look at how you can save TikTok sound as a ringtone on iPhone. The process is somewhat similar to the methods that we have used for Android mobiles. Here, you will be required to download apps like Ringtones Maker – the ring app and GarageBand from the App Store to set the TikTok sound as your ringtone. Follow the below-mentioned steps to learn the procedure.
1. Launch TikTok on your phone.
2. Play the desired video which contains the sound you are looking for.
3. Tap on the share icon > Save video option.
4. Then, open the Ringtones Maker – the ring app.
5. Tap on the + icon from the top right corner of the screen.
6. Tap on Import from Videos and select the saved video from TikTok.
7. Tap on the info (i) icon next to the audio you just saved.
8. Tap on Make Ringtone/Trim.
9. Tap on Set ringtone.
10. Tap on GarageBand from the pop-up menu.
11. Select the imported file.
12. Tap on the Settings gear icon from the top right corner.
13. Edit the required settings.
14. Tap on Done to set the audio as your ringtone.
These were the steps that explain how to save TikTok sound as ringtone iPhone.
- How to Use Trending Popular Instagram Reel Effects
- How to Half Swipe on Instagram
- 14 Best Free Ringtone Apps for Android
- How to Save Music on Instagram
So, we hope you have understood how to save a TikTok sound as a ringtone with detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.