Screen mirroring is the best option to watch entertaining content on a big screen TV rather than a smartphone. It not only amplifies the whole experience but also gives you something to enjoy with friends and family. But for users with devices of different OS, it can be a huge task to learn how to mirror iPhone to Samsung tv free. Continue reading this article to know more about how to connect iPhone to Samsung TV wireless and How to screen mirror iPhone to Samsung TV.
Table of Contents
How to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV for Free
Luckily, there are multiple ways to connect and screen mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV. You can use them to watch movies, listen to songs, or enjoy old photos and videos for a trip back to past. Read this article till the end to discover everything.
Why You are Unable to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV?
Before finding out how to mirror iPhone to Samsung tv free, let us brush up the basics. If you are wondering why you are unable to connect and screen mirror iPhone to Samsung TV, here are the possible reasons:
- Your iPhone and Samsung TV is not connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- The AV adapter you are using is corrupt.
- Something is wrong with your Samsung TV.
- Your iPhone contains malware.
- You are using mobile hotspot for screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV.
- The Samsung TV you are using is incompatible with AirPlay 2.
Also Read: How to Sign into Samsung Account on TV
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
If apps are not proving helpful in your case, you can try an AV adapter for the same. Although this may take a few more minutes than usual, it is still better and relying on unreliable apps. Here is how to screen mirror iPhone to Samsung TV:
1. Insert the adapter cable to connect iPhone with the AV adapter.
2. Now, connect the AV adapter with an HDMI cable using the designated port.
3. Insert the other end of your HDMI cable into the Samsung TV.
4. Now press the Home button on your remote.
5. Select Source from the displayed menu.
6. Find and press on HDMI to display iPhone on the screen.
Also Read: Fix Black Screen Issue on Samsung Smart TV
How to Airplay from iPhone to Samsung TV
It is essential to remember that most mobile hotspots prevent communication between devices if connected to the same network. Therefore, ensure to switch to a W-Fi connection to connect your smart TV with AirPlay effortlessly. This is how to AirPlay from iPhone to Samsung TV:
1. Go to Settings on your TV and select General.
2. Next, go to Apple AirPlay Settings and toggle on the feature.
3. Now select the photo or video on your smartphone and tap on the share icon.
4. Select AirPlay from the list and then tap on the name of the TV.
5. Enter the code from your TV screen into your smartphone to display the selected content on TV.
Also Read: How to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV
How to Connect iPhone to Samsung TV Wireless
Another alternative for how to mirror iPhone to Samsung TV free is using third-party apps. There are tons of different free apps on App Store that make screen mirroring a piece of cake. The best part is that you can spare yourself from the hassle of unnecessary cords. This is how you can use Replica, one of the best apps for screen mirroring:
1. Launch App Store and tap on the search icon.
2. Search Replica in the search bar at the top.
3. Tap on Get and let the app download and install.
4. Launch Replica on your iPhone. Now you can see all the TV options in the Connect section.
Note: If your Samsung TV is not showing up, you can do so easily. Go to Settings > Network > Screen Mirroring.
5. Tap on your TV name followed by Start broadcasting.
Here are the other similar apps you can use instead of Replica for screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV full screen:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can you mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV?
Ans. Yes, you can mirror your iPhone to Samsung TV using any of the above-mentioned methods.
Q2. Why will my iPhone not mirror to my Samsung TV?
Ans. There are multiple reasons why Samsung TV is not letting you mirror screen using iPhone. The most common ones are that both devices are not connected on the same Wi-Fi network or you have not enabled AirPlay.
Q3. Is there a free app for screen mirroring?
Ans. Yes, you can use Google Home for Android and AirPlay for iPhones. Both are absolutely free to use for users worldwide.
Q4. How do I connect my iPhone to my Samsung TV for free?
Ans. You can refer to the above-mentioned methods to connect your iPhone with Samsung TV.
- Adobe Lightroom vs Lightroom Classic: What’s the Difference?
- Does a Smart TV Needs Wi-Fi?
- How to Disable Samsung Pass
- Fix Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV Not Working
We hope this article helped you in understanding how to mirror iPhone to Samsung tv free. If so, let us know more about your comments and suggestions in the comments down below. Also suggest what you would like to read next.