None of us are new to today’s reality, that is, entertainment-at-the-fingertip. That said, if you own a Roku device, it houses some amazing sports channels. One such channel is Tennis TV, where you can watch a variety of tournaments, whether it’s the BMW Open or the Mutua Madrid Open. In this article, we’ll be looking at whether Tennis TV is available on Roku, and eventually, if it’s possible to install it.
How to Install Tennis TV on Roku
Since Roku has become a popular streaming platform among people of all ages, watching tennis on the same is a delightful experience. Let’s discuss the various methods.
To add Tennis TV on Roku:
1. Turn on the Roku device and press Home on the remote.
2. From the menu, select Store, followed by Channels.
3. Search for Tennis TV, scroll to the official channel, and press OK.
5. Select Add Channel and press OK again.
Is Tennis TV Available on Roku?
Yes, Tennis TV is officially available on Roku, and you can install it directly from the Roku Channel Store. This makes it easier for users to find and add the channel to their devices.
Method 1: Roku Device
The benefit of having a Roku device is that you can search for several kinds of channels from every genre, including news, sports, entertainment, and more. All of this is accessible through Roku Channel Store.
1. Turn on the Roku device and press Home on the remote.
Note: Make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection for your Roku device.
2. Select Store from the menu and then select Channels.
3. Type Tennis TV in the search bar.
4. Scroll to the official channel of Tennis TV. Press OK on the remote.
5. Scroll to Add channel and select it.
6. Press OK and Tennis TV will be added to your list of apps. You can customize and place the channel above the list thereafter.
Also Read: How to Watch Local Channels on Roku
Method 2: Roku Mobile App
Do you know that you can add channels on Roku directly with your fingertips? Yes, it’s possible through the official Roku app on the smartphone. Moreover, you can conveniently browse and search for channels with an in-built remote in the app.
Note: Smartphones don’t have the same Settings options, and they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device. These steps were performed on Motorola Moto G22 with Android 12, as shown in the illustrations below.
1. Go to the Play Store and type The Roku App on the search bar.
2. Tap on the search result for the app and then Install it.
3. Open The Roku App.
4. Tap on the profile icon at the top right.
5. Tap on Sign in.
6. Enter your account credentials and tap on Sign in again to confirm.
7. Go back to the Home page.
8. Tap on the search bar and type tennis tv.
9. Tap on Tennis TV- Live Streaming.
10. Tap on Add.
Now you can enjoy Tennis TV on platforms with which Roku is compatible.
Method 3: Roku Website
Another simple way to add Tennis TV to Roku is through the Roku website. Get going in a few minutes with these steps:
1. Visit the Roku Channel Store website.
2. Click on the three lines at the top-right corner.
3. Click on Sign in.
4. Enter the Email and Password for your Roku account.
5. Click on the box I’m not a robot to verify CAPTCHA and then on Submit.
6. Type tennis tv in the search bar. Click on Tennis TV – Live Streaming.
7. Click on Add channel.
Similar to other steps, you can now begin streaming Tennis TV on platforms supporting Roku.
What Devices is Tennis TV on?
Surprisingly, Tennis TV is available on a multitude of streaming platforms. You can watch Tennis TV on:
- Apple TV: You can download the Tennis TV app on the Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Android TV: The Tennis TV app can be downloaded via the Google Play Store
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: The app comes preloaded on all Amazon Fire TV devices.
- Google Chromecast: Stream using a phone or tablet to the TV using Google Chromecast.
- LG Smart TV: Download the Tennis TV app via LG Content Store.
- Roku: Download the Roku app and view the channel.
- Samsung Smart TV: App available on Samsung Smart TV’s app store compatible with models past 2017 (Tizen 3.0 onwards)
- Xbox One: Xbox One app store (Xbox One; Xbox One S; Xbox One X)
- You can stream Tennis TV on a smartphone, tablet, and PC too.
Also Read: How to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV
How Do I Get Tennis TV on Smart TV?
Essentially, there are two ways to watch Tennis TV on a Smart TV:
- Via installing The Roku App on the Smart TV
- Via a TV streaming media player, such as Amazon Fire TV Stick
Depending on whether you have an Apple TV, Android TV, or a Firestick, you can start viewing Tennis TV by visiting the respective app stores and installing The Roku App.
Can I Watch Tennis TV for Free?
With Tennis TV, you can register a free account to watch a curated list of full-length replays, along with daily highlights on its website for free. However, one point to note here is that the free content available is limited. To get access to all content, a Tennis TV Premium subscription is required.
How Much Does Tennis TV Cost?
As mentioned earlier, you are required to purchase a Tennis TV Premium subscription to avail yourself of all content of the channel. Currently, the subscription is priced at $119.99 annually in the US. The prices can vary depending on the region and currency. Check here for more details.
Can I Watch Live Content on Tennis TV?
Yes, you can watch live content on Tennis TV. Besides that, you can also watch:
- An extensive library of on-demand matches
- Full-length replays
Whether you are an avid tennis fan or simply looking to catch up on the latest matches on Roku, installing Tennis TV will cover all of your needs. Thanks for reading. Let us know about your experience in the comments section.