Growing cocoa beans in Minecraft is both enjoyable and rewarding. These beans serve a dual purpose: crafting diverse items and creating an agricultural ambiance. So, whether you’re a seasoned player or new to Minecraft, learning cocoa bean cultivation can enhance your gaming experience. This article will guide you through the simple process of how to plant and grow cocoa beans in the Minecraft game on Xbox 360 easily.
Table of Contents
How to Plant and Grow Cocoa Beans in Minecraft on Xbox 360 Easily
In Minecraft, you can use jungle wood or logs to grow cocoa beans. On Xbox 360, simply follow these steps.
1. Launch the Minecraft game on your Xbox 360 console.
2. Collect some cocoa pods from the jungle biomes.
3. Extract the cocoa beans from them.
4. Arrange a column of jungle woods or logs and put the cocoa beans on it.
Note: When you set the cocoa bean on the jungle log, you’ll notice that the tiny, first-stage cocoa pods have begun to hang from the logs.
5. Alternatively, you may speed up the process by pressing the LT button from your Xbox controller to apply Bonemeal on the little cocoa pods, which will cause them to grow into bigger ones.
Note: In the second stage, it becomes larger and tan in color. The pod will grow to become larger and orange-brown cocoa beans in Minecraft in the third stage, which is the final one, to get harvested easily on Xbox.
6. Break the cocoa pods to obtain the cocoa beans once the plantation has reached full maturity by simply pressing the RT button.
7. Finally, harvest the crop.
Also Read: How To Make A Raid Farm In Minecraft
How Long Does It Take for Cocoa Beans to Grow in Minecraft?
When the cocoa block receives a random tick, it has a 20% chance of growing one stage, which takes an average of 5 minutes and 41 seconds.
There are three growing stages for cocoa.
- The pod is tiny and green in its first stages.
- The plant grows larger and turns tan in the second stage.
- The pod grows significantly bigger and more orange in its final stage.
How to Find Cocoa Beans in Minecraft?
Let’s see the steps to find cocoa beans in Minecraft:
1. Find the jungle biomes to spot the cocoa beans.
Note: You can also find them quickly by using the command- /locatebiome jungle.
2. Look for growing cocoa pods on the branches of these trees.
3. Break the blocks on the tree to get the cocoa pods.
Note: It will take you 5 to 10 minutes to destroy every block in a tree.
4. Gather cocoa beans from the cocoa pods.
Also Read: How to Find a Stronghold in Minecraft
After learning how to grow cocoa beans in Minecraft easily on Xbox 360, you can now quickly begin to reap the reward of harvest in Minecraft. Leave your comments below if you have any questions or suggestions. Also, keep visiting our website for regular guides and tips. Happy gaming!