If you want to enjoy your favorite movies and shows on Roku, then Soap2day’s extensive collection is a perfect fit for you. With a user-friendly interface, you can indulge in hours of entertainment. This guide will walk you through the steps to get and watch the Soap2Day app on Roku. So, keep reading.
Table of Contents
How to Get Soap2Day on Roku
There isn’t an official Soap2Day app for Roku, but you can still access it on the platform. There are two methods to get the app on Roku. Keep reading to explore them in detail below.
Pre-Requisite: Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
To start with, streaming Soap2Day on Roku requires enabling screen mirroring.
Note: If your Roku device supports screen mirroring and runs on Roku OS 7.7 or later, you get the feature auto-enabled.
If the feature is not enabled already, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. On the Roku remote, press the home button.
2. Navigate to Settings, followed by System, and press OK.
3. Now, go to Screen Mirroring and press OK.
4. Select Screen mirroring mode and choose either Prompt or Always allow.
Once done, follow these methods to get Soap2Day on Roku.
Method 1: Screen Mirror from Phone
Follow the steps below to watch the Soap2day app on Roku TV.
Note: Make sure the Roku TV and smartphone have thesame Wi-Fi network.
1. Pull down the notification panel on your Android phone.
2. Look for Screen Cast (or equivalent option) and tap on it.
3. Let the phone search for devices nearby and once you see the Roku device in the list, select it.
Now, you can launch Soap2day on your Android device, and it will be mirrored onto the TV.
Also Read: How to Cast Zoom to Roku
Method 2: Screen Mirror from Windows
Windows PCs come with a built-in screen casting feature that allows users to wirelessly display their screen on other devices. Follow the under-mentioned steps to get the Soap2Day app on Roku using screen mirroring:
1. Launch Settings on the PC.
2. Click System on the left pane, followed by Display on the right.
3. Click on the Multiple displays.
4. Now, click on Connect next to Connect to a wireless display.
5. From the list of available devices, select the Roku device.
6. Accept permissions on the Roku TV.
7. Launch Soap2Day on your Windows, and stream your favorite show on Roku.
We hope with the help of this guide, you now know how to get Soap2day on Roku TV. Feel free to drop your queries and suggestions in the comment section below.