Owing to the popularity and wide range of options, media streaming platforms have been on the rise. One of the most popular streaming platforms is the EPIX Network. Now, before paying the subscription fee, it is natural that the user would like to know about EPIX Now free trial. If you have checked the web trying to find the appropriate result to activate your EPIX 7 day free trial, read the article till the end. As you might be aware, the platform can be streamed in various services. So, this article can be taken as a result of search terms like EPIX free trial DirecTV, EPIX free trial Hulu, or EPIX free trial Amazon.
How to Get EPIX Now Free Trial
Here, we bring to you a full guide on how to get free trial on EPIX Now.
Brief Introduction to EPIX and EPIX Now
A brief introduction to the EPIX and EPIX Now platforms are given in this section. You can get an idea about the streaming service to decide on using the free trial. It is to be noted that this service is only available within the US.
EPIX Streaming Network
EPIX is one of the leading virtual streaming services based in the US with 24/ 7 service. It is a Cable TV and Satellite Network owned by Epix Entertainment LLC. The features of the platform are listed as given below.
- The platform streams a massive number of movies and series, and more than 800 movies are available to the members.
- It also includes a huge library of Hollywood movies which has media content from varying domains and genres. By obtaining EPIX Now free trial, you can watch content from theatre releases, motion pictures, documentaries, title content, music, comedy specials, and much more.
- The media content also includes movies of popular titles, contemporary releases, and original programming.
- The channels in the cable subscription are ad-free and ensure uninterrupted streaming.
- The platform also supports the VOD or Video-On-Demand service.
- The premium cable TV network, which is EPIX, comes with a package of four channels. These channels are EPIX, EPIX 2, EPIX Hits, and EPIX Drive-In.
EPIX Now App
EPIX Now is the app version of the EPIX platform and includes all the content that is available in the EPIX Network. The app is created by MGM or Metro Goldwyn Mayer, whose aim is to provide every media content in a common streaming platform.
You are not required to have a subscription to the EPIX Network to access the content of the app. You can watch the content for free using a Cable TV subscription or through the online live TV service.
Compatible Devices for Streaming EPIX Network
The list of devices with which the EPIX Now app is compatible and EPIX Now free trial can be accessed is given below. You can use the Smart TVs to get a better streaming experience by using any service like EPIX free trial Amazon.
- iOS Devices- iPhone and iPad.
- Android- Phone and Tablet.
- Smart TV- Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV.
- Media Device- Roku Player, Roku TV, and Chromecast TV.
- Consoles- Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
EPIX Streaming Services
To use the free trial period and stream content of the EPIX Network, you can subscribe to any of the streaming services given here.
- Official Websites- The registration to access EPIX 7 day free trial can be done on the official websites using the default web browser on Windows PC. This would help in acquiring a week free trial period of the network.
- DirecTV Stream- The DirecTV platform is supported by the AT&T platform and has countless on-demand and live TV streaming services. The base service can be obtained for $54.99 per month and the EPIX Network can be availed for free for three months. After EPIX free trial DirecTV period ends, you can pay $6.00 per month to access the network.
- SlingTV- The basic plan of the service is available for $35.00 and all four channels of the EPIX package can be obtained for $5.00 every month. This service is similar to that of EPIX free trial Hulu.
- Amazon Prime Video– The Amazon Prime Video service is available for free for 30 days on most platforms. Along with this, a week EPIX Now free trial is included after which a price of $12.99 per month is charged. Alternatively, you can use the offer provided by the Amazon service in which EPIX free trial Amazon is replaced with a 3-month subscription plan for $3.99 per month.
- Philo- Philo is the cheapest live TV service available online for just $25.00 per month. It includes 60 channels of which the streaming content may be either on-demand or Live TV programs. The 7-day free trial is included with the pack and later, a charge of $6.00 per month is added. For this purpose, the EPIX channels have to be added as add-ons to the base pack.
- fuboTV- The fuboTV is a streaming platform dedicated exclusively to live TV programs. The free trial of this service is for a week and then a charge of $5.99 per month is added for the EPIX Package with EPIX 2 and EPIX Hits channels.
- YouTube TV– YouTube TV is a streaming platform that supports a broader selection of channels along with top-notch DVR features. A 14-day free trial is added for the network, but as a YouTube TV subscriber, you can use the 30-day EPIX Now free trial period. After the trial period expires, the channels are available for $6.00 as an add-on to the base plan.
- DISH– The DISH service provides a free trial period of 30 days and then the charge of $7.00 per month is added for the service.
- Spectrum TV– Spectrum TV provides EPIX channels for $5.99 per month.
- Conway Cooperation– A price of $6.95 per month is charged for streaming the EPIX channels in the Conway Cooperation service.
- Version FiOS– Version FiOS streams the EPIX channels for $15.00 per month.
- Hulu– An alternative to using cable services to obtain EPIX 7 day free trial, you can use the Hulu service. EPIX free trial Hulu provides uncut and commercial-free media content.
- Other Services- The EPIX platform can be streamed in other services like Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and AT&T TV NOW similar to using EPIX free trial DirecTV platform.
Best Option for Using EPIX Network
Based on the price of the service and the diversity of channels provided, EPIX free trial Amazon can be done on the Amazon streaming service can be adopted to gain the following benefits.
1. You can sign up for the Amazon channels in the Amazon Prime Video platform to get the most cost-effective method. This would also help in maintaining a decent picture quality to stream the content.
2. The Amazon channel allows to stream content on two Smart TVs at the same time even while using EPIX Now free trial subscription.
Also Read: How to Get SHEIN Free Trial Coupon
EPIX Free Trial
The free trial of the standard EPIX Network is not related to the EPIX Now app and the free trial for a week is available regardless of the user having an account in the EPIX platform. The free trial allows the user to gain access to all the media content that requires a subscription fee otherwise.
The EPIX Now app provides a free trial to all registered users and the period of the free trial may alter based on the service plan adopted by the user. The media content on the Network may be available for a minimum period of two months or more. The content of the platform is updated regularly allowing the user to gain maximal benefit.
As stated earlier, the EPIX platform can be streamed using any of the options given here.
- Using the subscription plan of any TV and digital providers as a third-party subscription in cable providers. The DirecTV subscription is preferred to use the EPIX Now app in Smart TVs requiring cord-cutting provider services.
- Installing the EPIX Now app on various devices and using the login credentials of the registered account. To use the app, the Fire Stick 4k device is preferred, as it provides the maximal display quality.
How to Access Free Trial on EPIX Platform
The method to obtain EPIX Now free trial is discussed in this section.
Option I: Through EPIX Now Tidal
The EPIX platform has integrated with the Tidal network and the method to register the account on the website and to use it in the EPIX Now app is discussed in this section.
Step I: Create an Account for Free Trial
The first step to obtaining EPIX 7 day free trial is to create an account for using the EPIX Network. You can use the EPIX Now Tidal website to create your account similar to EPIX free trial Hulu for this purpose.
1. Visit the EPIX Now Tidal website and click on the Accept All Cookies button to allow the cookies.
2. Click on the Start Free Trial option in the Get Started section.
3A. Type your email or username in the field and click on the Continue button.
3B. Use any of the user accounts like Facebook to create your account.
4. Enter the data, which are password and date of birth in the fields, and click on the Sign Up button to sign up to the website.
Hence, this is how you can get EPIX 7 day free trial.
Also Read: Is Whitepages Premium Free?
Note: Since smartphones don’t have the same Settings options, and they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any. Here we have shown the steps were performed on the Samsung Galaxy phone.
Step II: Download EPIX Now App
The next step to access EPIX Now free trial is to install the EPIX Now app on your streaming device. The app can be installed from the Google Play Store, iTunes, Amazon, and Roku devices and you can use the credentials from any service like EPIX free trial DirecTV.
1. Gently swipe the screen of your Android phone upwards and tap on the Play Store app.
2. Search for the EPIX Now app in the search bar and tap on the appropriate result.
3. Tap on the Install button on the app and wait till it is installed on your phone.
Step III: Complete Payment Process
The final step is to complete the payment and stream the content of the network on the device. It is to be noted that payment details are required to access the free trial period. However, you won’t be charged until you use the streaming platform after the free trial period has expired.
1. From the main menu, open the EPIX Now app.
2. Log in to your registered account using the account credentials.
3. On the payments page, add the suitable payment method and provide details of your bank account.
4. Use the platform to search and watch the content.
Option II: Through Epix Now
If the previous option to obtain EPIX Now free trial is time-consuming and complicated, you can opt for this option to use the official website.
1. Open the official website of the Epix Now website and click on the See Available Offers button.
2. Enter the email address and type a suitable password in the fields to create an account.
3. On the payments page, click on the Continue button in the monthly plan option.
4. Enter the bank payment details in the field and click on the OK button.
5. Complete the Captcha verification and click on the Subscribe Now button.
6. As explained earlier, use the login credentials of the service such as EPIX free trial Hulu you have used to log in to the EPIX Now app on your streaming device.
Also Read: 9 Ways to Get Spotify Premium Free Forever
How to Cancel Subscription within Free Trial Period
The payment details are procured at the time of registering to the EPIX platform to ensure that the user is charged after EPIX 7 day free trial period gets expired. If the subscription to the platform is not canceled within the cancellation deadline, which is 24 hours before the end of the seven-day trial period, the user will be required to pay the subscription fee. The account is renewed to a paid subscription and charges are levied for the usage period after EPIX Now free trial period.
The package for the EPIX Network may be either a monthly renewal with a price of $5.99 per month. This plan is the same irrespective of the device platform on which the EPIX Now app is streamed. Alternatively, you can use the plan with the Tidal premium subscription for which the charge is $12.99 per month.
Option I: On Android Devices
The method to cancel the subscription you have purchased from the service such as EPIX free trial DirecTV on the Android device is given here.
1. Open the Play Store app by following the instruction mentioned earlier.
2. Tap on the profile icon at the top-right corner of the main page.
3. Tap on the Payments and subscriptions option.
4. Tap on the Subscriptions option.
5. Tap on the EPIX Now subscription tab and tap on the Cancel subscription option.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to unsubscribe from the service.
Option II: iOS Devices
If you would like to cancel the subscription on an iOS device like iPhone or iPad, follow the instructions given here.
1. Open the Settings app and select your account associated with the iTunes account.
2. Open the iTunes & App Store option and sign in to your account using the Apple ID.
3. Tap on the View Apple ID option in the pop-up window.
4. Tap on the Subscriptions option and tap on the EPIX Now app in the subscription list.
5A. Tap on the Cancel subscription option to cancel EPIX Now free trial.
5B. If the Cancel subscription option is unavailable, toggle off the Automatic Renewal option.
Option III: iTunes (On Web Browser)
If you cannot access the Settings app of the iOS devices using the previous option, you can follow the instructions given here to cancel the subscription. This would cancel the subscription you have done using any service such as EPIX free trial Hulu using the iTunes account on a web browser.
1. Go to the iTunes website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the menu bar and click on the My Account option.
3. Log in to your account and click on the View Account option.
4. Click on the manage settings option.
5. Click on the EPIX Now app and click on the Edit button.
6. Click on the Cancel subscription option.
7. Confirm the action to cancel your subscription.
Option IV: Amazon Appstore
The method to cancel EPIX 7 day free trial subscription to the EPIX Now app on your Amazon Appstore platform is given below. As this app is also available as a channel in the Amazon Prime Video platform. You can use the method to easily unsubscribe from EPIX free trial Amazon to the service after EPIX Now free trial period.
1. Launch the Amazon Appstore app and sign in to your account.
2. Select the EPIX Now app in the subscription list.
3. Toggle off the auto-renewal option.
Option V: Apple TV
The method to cancel your subscription made using any streaming service like EPIX free trial DirecTV on the EPIX Now app on your Apple TV is described below. You can follow the instructions to cancel the subscription in any similar Smart TV or TV with a media device.
1. Go to Settings and select the Accounts option.
2. Select the Manage Subscriptions option in the Subscriptions section.
3. Select the EPIX Now app in the list.
4. Select the Cancel Subscription option.
Option VI: Roku Platform
If you are using the Roku platform to use the EPIX Now app, you can follow the instructions to cancel the subscription to the platform.
1. Navigate to the Roku website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the Manage Your Subscriptions option.
3. Click on the EPIX Now app and click on the Unsubscribe option.
Option VII: Customer Support
As a final resort to cancel EPIX Now free trial, you can try contacting the EPIX Now support team to request to cancel your subscription.
You can send an email to email@example.com and request them to cancel your subscription.
If the subscription fee is charged even though you have canceled the subscription, you can try contacting the app store customer support representative. You can explain the issue to them and enquire about the refund of paid membership. In most instances, if the subscription is not canceled within the deadline, the money may not be refunded. However, if you are charged after canceling the subscription, you can request them to cancel the subscription completely and ask if you are eligible for a refund.
- How to Get CoD Points for Free
- How to Get Course Hero Free Trial Membership
- TruthFinder Free Trial, Offer Duration and Price
- How to Get DirecTV Now Free Trial for 3 Months
The method to obtain EPIX Now free trial and the associated terms like EPIX free trial Amazon are discussed in the article. Also, please mention which of these services is preferred to get EPIX 7 day free trial. And if you have a suggestion or query, please leave it in the comments section.