Social media has become a goldmine for creators. Influencers have come out to be the modern-day trendsetters and tastemakers. Such dominance attracts brands to collaborations and enthusiasts seeking inspiration & recommendations. However, as the numbers are quite high, it becomes quite difficult for them to find the right one. Thankfully, if you are looking for some effortless ways to do the same, our guide will show you how to find the top influencers in your niche on Instagram.
Ways to Find Fashion Influencers on Instagram: Full Guide
Every scroll unmasks new content on Instagram. Brands across various categories are actively seeking to build audiences and create their own community. Influencers play an important role in this. Fashion influencers are not only a source of style inspiration to many, but they also support brands & designers by promoting their products.
Although it isn’t too hard to find people to collaborate with, especially when it comes to ad campaigns and social media royalty, there are a few basics you should consider.
- Niche: Make sure that the influencer you’re approaching to collaborate with and promote your brand fits into the criteria and holds relevance to your product and service category. It’s simple! A creator in fitness and nutrition might not be too appropriate for promoting tech gadgets, right?
- Target Audience: Understand who your consumers are and which influencers attract them the most. Moreover. the content should match their interests and amusements as well as fit into the criteria.
- Authenticity: It is important to choose influencers who produce authentic content while also keeping trends intact. Also, make sure that their followers are not bots as these will not help you engage with the target audience.
Method 1: Search Using Hashtags
Often creators and influencers use relevant hashtags to boost their content discoverability and significantly expand their reach. Hence, you can find influencers in your niche by searching for them in the Instagram Explore section using hashtags. Follow the steps:
1. Open Instagram and tap on the search icon.
2. Search for a relevant keyword (Example- fashion, fashionista).
3. In the For you section, you will find all the posts related that have used #fashion in the caption. Scroll down and look for posts and reels posted by fashion influencers.
4. You can also move to the Tags section to find more popular and relevant hashtags like fashion.
5. Tap on any of it to see posts related to it and find accounts of influencers in that niche.
6. Tap on Filter and choose Top posts or Recent top posts as preferred.
7. You can also tap on Follow to keep viewing posts relevant to that particular hashtag in your feed. This helps you search for accounts made for the same.
Also Read: How to Search Multiple Hashtags on Instagram
Method 2: Search through Reels
As you know already, Reels have skyrocketed the reach of Instagram influencers. Hence, as they are the type of content posted and consumed most on the platform, you can easily find influencers in your niche from the Reels section.
1. In the Explore section of Instagram search for the appropriate keyword.
2. Tap on Reels and you can find all the Reels video posts relevant to the keyword.
Method 3: Search for Relevant Accounts
When you input a keyword to search on Instagram, it also suggests relevant accounts in that niche. You can easily find influencers and creators by following the under-mentioned steps:
1. Open Instagram and search for any keyword that fits right into your search category. E.g., fashion influencer
2. Move to the Accounts section.
3. You will find many accounts including the ones that you follow and also the ones you do not. You can follow them or reach them out as needed.
Method 4: Use Instagram Suggestions
When you follow someone on Instagram, it suggests to you the accounts related to them. You can get help from this to find new fashion influencers for your business. To do the same, follow the following steps:
1. Navigate to the profile of any influencer relevant to the niche you’re looking for.
2. Tap on Follow to follow them.
You will see multiple profiles in that category under Suggested for you.
3. Either swipe right or tap on See All to see more Instagram-suggested profiles in that category.
Method 5: Search through Search Engine
Well, if you want to find the top global influencers in your niche, what’s easier than doing a Google search? Simply, open Google.com and search for top Instagram <niche> influencers.
You can also explore multiple search results using locations, gender, etc. Search for their Instagram profiles as well to connect to them.
Method 6: Use Third-party Tools
You can employ social media marketing tools or influencer search tools such as Promoty to find the top creators and influencers in your respective niche. Moreover, such tools offer you filter options such as size, engagement, follower count, age, and gender among others that can help you narrow down the search results and make it easy for you to locate influencers globally.
Recommended: How to Make Celebrity Follow You on Instagram
We hope our guide helped you find influencers in your niche on Instagram. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments box below. Stay tuned to TechCult for more such tips and tricks.