The iOS 16.4 feature that we are going to discuss in this guide is the Voice Isolation feature. Initially Voice Isolation feature was available for the FaceTime calls but with the launch of iOS 16.4, this feature will now work for cellular calls as well. Voice isolation feature blocks the background noises and priorities your voice. This would enhance the calling experience as the ambient noises would be not disturb you anymore when this feature is enabled. To learn how to enable Voice Isolation on iPhone and how to disable Voice Isolation on iPhone keep reading our guide.
How to Enable Voice Isolation on iPhone
iOS 16.4 has come up with various new features like new emojis, security updates, notifications for web apps, VoiceOver support for maps in the Weather app, Crash Detection optimizations, Voice Isolation feature and more.
To enable Voice Isolation, navigate to Control Center while in a call on your iPhone, tap on Mic mode and switch to Voice isolation from Standard.
To gain insights on how to turn on Voice Isolation on iPhone, read the steps discussed below:
1. First, make a call by making use of the Phone or FaceTime app.
2. After that, navigate to the control center on your device. You can access the control center by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Next, tap on the Mic Mode.
4. Then, choose the Voice Isolation option.
Note: The Wide Spectrum mode is not available for calls on phone. The function of Wide Spectrum feature is opposite to the Voice Isolation feature. The Wide Spectrum feature escalates the sounds around you while you are on the phone call.
How to Disable Voice Isolation on iPhone
If you want to learn how to turn off Voice Isolation on iPhone, check out the below mentioned steps:
1. First, start a call by using the Phone or FaceTime app.
2. Now, navigate to the control center on your device. You can access the control center by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Following that, tap on the Mic Mode.
4. Now, choose the Standard option.
- How Long Does It Take to Reset Windows 10?
- 9 Ways to Make Your Mac Start Up Faster
- How Do I Turn Off the Dialpad Sound on My iPhone
- How to Change Battery Color on iPhone
This wraps our article on how to enable Voice Isolation on iPhone. We hope after reading our guide you were able to learn about this. You can reach out to us with your suggestions and queries via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to gain insights on in our next article.