If you are someone looking to create high-quality videos without spending a lot of money, VSDC video editor is the perfect solution for you. This software offers a wide range of features that are suitable for both beginners and experienced users. Read below to learn how to download VSDC free video editor for Android.
How to Download VSDC Free Video Editor for Android
The VSDC free video editor is a non-linear editing tool that is specially designed for editing and creating video files. This application is capable of processing high-resolution footage including 4K UHD and 3D videos. iPhone users can download its app from the App Store, whereas to get this application on your Android device, follow these steps:
Note: We recommend you use apps from the official website as unofficial sites can risk your device security.
1. Open your browser and go to the APKPure website.
2. Scroll down a little and tap on the Download APK option.
Note: Wait for the file to be successfully downloaded. It can take a while depending on your internet connection.
3. Once the downloading is completed, go to your device’s File Manager and tap on the downloaded VSDC file to open it.
4. Tap on the INSTALL option from the pop-up that appears.
Note: Wait for the app to be successfully installed.
5. After the installation is complete, tap on either Open or Done option.
That’s it, now you are done!
Also Read: How to Download SOCKS5 App for Android
How to Use VSDC Free Video Editor
Once you have installed the application on your Android device, you can use the VSDC video editor tool to create a new project and choose what type of video you want to make. You can start with a blank project, add a video, or import images. When you import multimedia files, you can choose the transition type, that can be changed as per your preferences.
Additionally, unlike other editing tools, these tools help you rearrange selected files, adjust their size and length, and change other settings. This gives you more control over how your video editing looks.
Is VSDC Available for Android?
Yes, VSDC is available for Android. However, it cannot be directly installed from the Google Play Store. Instead, you can find an APK version of the VSDC video editor on websites like Softonic and APKPure. However, it is recommended to download the app from trusted websites to ensure safety and authenticity.
Also Read: 5 Best Video Editing Software For Windows 10
Why Should You Use VSDC Free Video Editor?
There are several reasons why you should use the VSDC video editor tool such as:
- It works even on outdated mobile versions.
- VSDC supports all popular video/audio formats as well as various codecs.
- An extensive selection of trendy filters, transitions, and video effects.
- VSDC incorporates important tools like Charts 360 video editing, zoom, and color correction.
- Convenient export profiles that make it simple to save videos for different devices.
- VSDC functions work like a professional video editor.
VSDC is a practical choice for casual video editing needs on your device. We hope this article helped you download the VSDC free video editor for Android. If you still encounter any additional queries or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comments section below. Keep visiting our page for more cool and interesting articles.