Zola is a popular platform for wedding planning and guest list management services. But what do you do after the wedding when you no longer require these services? Well, you can maintain your privacy and avoid unwanted communications by learning how to delete your Zola account. Therefore, this article offers clear instructions on how to do that, as well as how to make your Zola registry private.
Table of Contents
How to Delete Zola Account
Zola is a great online platform for couples planning their weddings. However, we know it may not be suitable for everyone. If you decide Zola is no longer needed for your wedding plans, don’t worry. Removing your events, website, registry, and account is easy. Just follow the steps outlined in this tutorial to safeguard your personal information.
To delete your Zola account, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Zola FAQ page.
2. Click on the Email us link and fill out the form.
3. Enter your email address used for the Zola signup.
4. Select No for the Are you a wedding guest? field and write Completely Delete My Account in the Subject field.
5. Explain the reason in the Note text box and click on Submit.
How Long Does Zola Website Stay Active?
Your Zola website will stay active until you decide to hide it or deactivate your account. You can hide your website from your guests and search engines by changing your Privacy Settings.
Also Read: Is Zola Free?
How Do I Delete a Zola Event?
If you have created an event on Zola, such as a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or honeymoon, you can easily delete it from your account. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Visit the Zola website and click on Log in from the top right corner.
2. Log in to your account with the account credentials.
3. Click on the Guest list and RSVPs option from the left pane.
4. Then, select the Events tab from the top of the page.
5. Find the target event you want to delete and click on the Edit option beside it.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Delete event.
7. Confirm by clicking on Yes, Delete to remove the event from your Zola account.
Can I Make My Zola Account Private?
Yes, you can make your Zola account private by changing your privacy settings. You can control who can see your registry, website, events, and guest list. It means that only the people you invite or share the link with can access your Zola account.
You can also prevent your account from showing up on search engines like Google or Bing. Making your Zola account private can help you protect your personal information and avoid unwanted visitors or spam.
Also Read: How to Edit Zola Website
How Do I Make My Zola Registry Private?
If you want to make your Zola registry private, you can do so by changing your privacy settings. You can choose who can see and shop from your registry, as well as whether to allow search engines to list it. Here is how:
1. Access your Zola account.
2. Hover your mouse cursor over your profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Then, click on Privacy settings.
4. Turn on the toggle for the Registry is Not Visible option.
How to Delete Zola Account?
If you want to delete your Zola account permanently, you will need to contact their customer support team and request them to do so. You cannot delete your account from their website or app directly. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Visit the Zola FAQ page.
2. Click on the Email us link to fill out the form that appears.
3. In the Your email address field, enter the email address you used to sign up for Zola.
4. In the Are you a wedding guest? field, select No.
5. In the Subject field, write Completely Delete My Account.
6. In the Note text box, explain the reason to delete your account and provide any relevant information.
7. When done, click on Submit.
You will receive a confirmation email from Zola within 24 hours that your account has been deleted.
Also Read: How Do I Delete a Guest List on Zola
We hope this article has helped guide you on how to delete your Zola account. By permanently erasing your account, you can ensure your data remains protected and stop using Zola’s services. If you have any questions or suggestions, share them in the comments below, and stay tuned for more informative articles!