In today’s digital world, you may often reevaluate your online presence to align with your changing needs and priorities. Similarly, you may decide to terminate your Depop account due to privacy concerns or a desire to shift to another platform. This article will explore the method to delete your Depop account to take control of your online presence.
How to Delete Your Depop Account: A Guide
Depop can help you earn extra money or discover unique items for your wardrobe. However, if you decide to stop using the app and want to delete your account, you can follow this article until the end to learn more about that.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to delete your Depop account:
1. Open the Depop app on your mobile device.
2. Go to your profile by tapping the Profile tab and then selecting the Settings gear icon.
3. Tap on the Profile option and select the DELETE ACCOUNT option.
4. Enter the account details in the given fields and explain the issue in the Description box.
5. Lastly, tap on Submit to submit the account deletion request.
How Long Does Depop Take to Delete?
To delete your Depop account, you must submit a deletion request to Depop support. The process typically takes less than 14 days but can occasionally take the full 14 days. After receiving your request, Depop will verify your account and proceed with the deletion.
Also Read: Can I Have 2 Depop Accounts?
How to Delete Your Depop Account?
If you want to delete your Depop account, follow these steps:
Note: Deleting your Depop account means that you will lose access to your saved information, sales history, and messages. If you decide to use Depop again in the future, you will need to create a new account.
1. Open the Depop app on your phone.
Note: Make sure you are already logged into your Depop account.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. From the profile section, tap on the Settings gear icon from the top right corner of the screen.
4. In the Settings section, tap on the Profile option to delete your Depop account.
5. Now, swipe to the bottom and tap on DELETE ACCOUNT to submit a request.
6. In submit a request section, enter your email address, username, and select a reason for deletion,
7. Then, explain your issue in the description box and attach a file if any.
8. Once all the details are entered, tap on the Submit option to submit your deletion request.
You can experience increased privacy and take control of your online presence by following this guide on how to delete your Depop account. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below, and let us know what you want to learn about next.