Many people already know that Clubhouse is one of the most popular apps for chatting with others. But they are not aware of how to delete Clubhouse account. At the same time, many users are not quite sure how to create a Clubhouse account. Thus, today we will give answers to all the questions. So, if you are someone looking for the same info, we bring you a helpful guide that will teach you how to delete your Clubhouse account permanently.
How to Delete Your Clubhouse Account Permanently
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to delete Clubhouse account in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
What is a Clubhouse Account?
Clubhouse is a social audio app that allows users to enter rooms where they can listen and talk about the specific topic of the rooms they are in. Clubhouse was first only iOS exclusive. But then, due to its popularity, it was made available for Android also.
Is Clubhouse a Dating App?
No, Clubhouse is not a dating app. It is a social audio app that allows users to discuss specific topics. But some rooms might discuss dating and relationships, and those rooms also have private rooms for 1-on-1 conversations. Clubhouse may soon rival traditional dating apps like Tinder.
Can I Use Clubhouse without an Account?
Yes, Clubhouse now lets you listen to rooms from the web, specifically from a desktop. No account is required now. Earlier, they did not allow users to listen to rooms without creating an account.
How Do I Create a Clubhouse Account?
Before learning how to delete Clubhouse account, let’s see how to create it for those who want to. Creating an account in Clubhouse is easy. Here are the steps to guide you in creating an account on the Clubhouse platform.
1. Open the Clubhouse app on your phone.
2. Then, tap on Welcome in!
3. Enter your phone number and tap on Next.
4. Enter the verification code sent to your phone number.
5. Enter the first and last name and tap on Next.
6. Tap on Next to confirm your username.
7. Enter your age and tap on Next.
8. Tap on the photo icon to add a profile picture and tap on Next.
9. Select your contact people to follow.
10. Choose desired topics of your interest and tap on Next.
11. Choose desired clubs and follow desired people you are interested in or Skip these steps.
Now, you have successfully created your account on Clubhouse. Continue reading to learn how to delete Clubhouse account.
How to Delete Clubhouse Account? How Do I Delete My Clubhouse Account in One Day?
Clubhouse doesn’t encourage its users to delete their accounts. Instead, they give the option to deactivate your account. Here are the steps on how to delete Clubhouse account:
1. Launch the Clubhouse app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the gear icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on your profile name from the top.
5. Tap on Deactivate Account.
6. Now, tap on I understand. Deactivate Account.
Now, you will have 30 days if you want to reactivate your account. It will be permanently deleted if you don’t reactivate your account within 30 days. Even if you want to delete your account in 1 or 2 days permanently, you need to email the support mail of Clubhouse to change or correct your data.
Also Read: How to Delete Google Chat Account
Why Can’t I Deactivate My Clubhouse Account?
Clubhouse won’t delete your account immediately after you follow the above steps. It takes about 30 days before permanently deleting the account after this period. However, your data and period will be hidden from other users. This would have answered your question: why can’t I deactivate my Clubhouse account.
Why is My Clubhouse Account Suspended?
Clubhouse is designed to be a space for authentic conversation and expression. People prefer this app to make friends and have healthy discussions. So, the app has certain Community Guidelines that will keep the platform safe for everyone. If your account has been suspended, it is because you might have violated the Community Guidelines.
Can You be Removed from Clubhouse?
No. Your account might get suspended because of a community guidelines violation, but Clubhouse won’t remove you for any reason. If you don’t delete your account or violate the community guidelines, Clubhouse will not remove your account from its platform. It is also the case with the Club you create in Clubhouse.
- If you have created a club, others cannot remove you, but you can leave on your own.
- If you have joined another club, you can be removed by other admins or club creators, and you cannot do anything about that.
- Can Xbox Series X Lay on Its Side?
- How to Log into Flickr with and without Yahoo Account
- 8 Ways to Fix Poor Connection Error in Clubhouse
- How to Delete Craigslist Account
So, we hope you have understood how to delete Clubhouse account and deactivate my Clubhouse account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.